who would win in a fight? Seahawkk or x6teen

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="spyrde, post: 5556576]

He begs to differ.[/QUOTE]

Ive always felt jackie chan would easily beat chuck. Jackie couldbeat up 200 chinese mafia members with a ladder and a bucket on his foot

Dec 25, 2006
need both resume(non made up stuff) before i vote and wat kind of fight? street fighting( just u and him) or referee gym(gloves ans spectator) stuff?

yes, both setting do make a differences depend on ur fight history.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
[QUOTE="spyrde, post: 5556651]Well Bruce, Jackie and good 'ol Chuck have nothing against MECHA GODZILLA

[/QUOTE]

meh, none of them including MECHA GODZILLA have nothing against ULTRAMAN!

[DT]

Forum Guru
May 1, 2008
Vilano Beach, FL
[QUOTE="Noxia, post: 5556832]Thats the White Nationalist guy from Sons of Anarchy, isn't he actually a vocalist primarily?[/QUOTE]

Henry Rollins, formerly of Black Flag, Rollins Band, writer, poet, producer, actor. He's full of awesome.

Fuzzymon

Apprentice
Mar 7, 2011
Eugene Oregon
Yeah I can't vote either have not seen either of you and don't know about any training oh and henry rollins Is a cool guy and he is really a voilent person.I watched this documenty about human voilence and they did some testing on him.Chuck norris would waste jackie chan I have not heard of anything awsome about jackie in real life exept for he does his own stunts and knows martial arts but chuck norris taught bruce lee some tae kwon do which he used in jeet kun do is a karate champion speed boat racer all around hardcore dude I bet that fight would go in chucks favor.It is just hard for me believe someone can fight from just watching movies don't know his resume.

Gregorious

Superior Member
Aug 20, 2009
[QUOTE="Fuzzymon, post: 5556975]Chuck norris would waste jackie chan I have not heard of anything awsome about jackie in real life exept for he does his own stunts and knows martial arts but chuck norris taught bruce lee some tae kwon do...[/QUOTE]

I remember how surprised I was when I first heard about this. But lets face it if the last couple UFCs have taught us anything Steven Segal would front kick both their lights out.

Bitbydeath

Power Member
Sep 10, 2005
[QUOTE="Fuzzymon, post: 5556975]Yeah I can't vote either have not seen either of you and don't know about any training oh and henry rollins Is a cool guy and he is really a voilent person.I watched this documenty about human voilence and they did some testing on him.Chuck norris would waste jackie chan I have not heard of anything awsome about jackie in real life exept for he does his own stunts and knows martial arts but chuck norris taught bruce lee some tae kwon do which he used in jeet kun do is a karate champion speed boat racer all around hardcore dude I bet that fight would go in chucks favor.It is just hard for me believe someone can fight from just watching movies don't know his resume.[/QUOTE]

No sure if it's true but i did hear that Jackie Chan taught Jet Li how to fight.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
people actually asking for details to make a call. *sigh*

and youd both loose. that much pussyness would cause the world to implode

Xelios

Elite Sage
Apr 15, 2007
[QUOTE="spyrde, post: 5556651]Well Bruce, Jackie and good 'ol Chuck have nothing against MECHA GODZILLA

[/QUOTE]

Mecha Godzilla has his work cut out for him.

BEHOLD! MECHA STREISAND!

podsaurus

El Presidente
Jul 2, 2008
in a box
WOAH WOAH! Dinosaurs are my thing!

My hero <3

I want a youtube video up of one of you getting you face planted into the ground. I don't care who wins I just want to see someone get hurt. And a good nut shot.

[video=youtube;Z-yL1rWm5PY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-yL1rWm5PY&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="x6Teen, post: 0]I'm pretty sure it's not. Jet Li started Martial Arts when he was 6. He was so committed and gifted that he even performed for Richard Nixon when he was 8.

But after that as Li grew older, it could be a possibility but I don't know.

Edit - I just voted so I could see the results. I voted for the 3rd option cause I don't know your skills. As some other members in the Official MMA Thread now, I have been learning different types of MMA for years.

By the way, this thread is as useful as the Mewtwo Vs. Goku :snicker[/QUOTE]

Goku!