Why don't people wear pants that actually FIT?

Versus

Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
Texas
I mean, come the fuck on man, didn't we all learn how to put on cloths when we were little? I can't tell you how many times a day I see young people, men and women alike ALL wearing pants that don't fit their sorry stupid asses.

And folks, it's not just the gansters that wanna sag their pants it's an assload of other people too! I see alot of fat people's cracks cus when they bend over they aren't wearing proper clothing to support their nasty ass. But you don't even need to be fat to see cracks all day long, it's the skinny people too. It's like half the people I see on a daily basis, I see their underwear alot when their doing things, even when I'm not even trying to pay attention to them..

Oh and it gets worse my friends. Guess what I saw the other day? I saw a women walking around (not bending over) and she's soo dumb that her nasty crack was showing as she was walking upright. And it was very obvious.

WTF people? Go to mall, try on multiple pants, and choose the one that fits you properly.

*goo

Elite Guru
Aug 2, 2008
I think they call it 'fashion'. Whether you like the look or not is subjective.

Obligatory TapaTalk signature.

gangsta_795

Elite Member
Aug 13, 2011
sloppy-plot.blogspot.in
[QUOTE="Versus, post: 5743920]I mean, come the fuck on man, didn't we all learn how to put on cloths when we were little? I can't tell you how many times a day I see young people, men and women alike ALL wearing pants that don't fit their sorry stupid asses.

And folks, it's not just the gansters that wanna sag their pants it's an assload of other people too! I see alot of fat people's cracks cus when they bend over they aren't wearing proper clothing to support their nasty ass. But you don't even need to be fat to see cracks all day long, it's the skinny people too. It's like half the people I see on a daily basis, I see their underwear alot when their doing things, even when I'm not even trying to pay attention to them..

Oh and it gets worse my friends. Guess what I saw the other day? I saw a women walking around (not bending over) and she's soo dumb that her nasty crack was showing as she was walking upright. And it was very obvious.

WTF people? Go to mall, try on multiple pants, and choose the one that fits you properly. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="*goo, post: 5743926]I think they call it 'fashion'. Whether you like the look or not is subjective.

Obligatory TapaTalk signature.[/QUOTE]

This

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
I really like large cloth and baggy pants.Thats a style of clothing, people buy such clothing cause they like this style and not because their asses dont fit. I can say that tight cloth look really gay and i would never wear them but its a clothing style and people which wear this tight cloth are not gay they just like the style. I cant stand tight cloth especially when people drag their pants above their umbilicus.

Oct 9, 2005
Canada
www.ArchNME.com
This whole style thing is fucked.

I mean, I wear jeans that are usually 1-2 sizes up so that they are a little longer and baggier overall, but I use this radical thing called a belt to hold them up so they don't hang done at all. I like loose fitting clothes but I also like it up where it belongs lol.

I wear long, loose fitting shirts too so you wouldn't really know if my pants were down at my ass lol.

It is just a crazy extreme that society has gone too. Everything is going to shit imo.

spyrde

Master Guru
Feb 18, 2009
Finland
[QUOTE="scottscorpion, post: 5744014]is op a pervert...he looks at young people in their pants

i prefer wearing boxer shorts myself as they are more roomy

hopefully pants means trousers in USA[/QUOTE]

Yes, pants mean trousers in USA.

But yeah, it's fashion. I like to wear my pants a lil loose, but not so loose that they show half my ass and make my walking look like I have a massive turd in there somewhere. People should learn to use belts.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
Believe it or not, I have a dress code at my business and one of the things is to not sag or wear baggy clothes. It's a business about music, but there still has to be professionalism. The bands that come in can wear whatever they want and they do, but the people that work for me can't. With that being said, I did have a guy that I hired 2 years ago that would wear tight pants, not jeans but tight pants and he would try to sag them. Let us just say that he didn't last long.

I can see baggy pants being a style but tight pants with a scrawny dickhead that thinks he's tough when he tries to sag them. It looks absolutely ridiculous.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
I read in a book called Geeks Goths and Gangsters, that every form of fashion, whether it be punk, rock or hip hop, is the individual rebelling at society. Rock and Punk, I can completely understand, because their lyrics are about how fucked up society is, but hip hop? All they talk about is money, pussy, being an OG killa fo shizzle and shooting the police. So, if sagging your pants is a fashion statement, then so is cutting your wrists. I realize it's probably hypocritical of me to say that given my username, but I made that username in 2007, when I liked rap. Now, not so much.

Last edited:

bash

Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Ontario Canada
I heard chicks like tight pants on guys. IDK... I personally wouldn't wear it because I find it ridiculously ugly looking and uncomfortable (haven't actually worn any but it looks pretty uncomfortable).

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
Must be a yank thing I don't see many people wearing baggy trousers these days.

[video=youtube_share;xghaOXnnBHo]http://youtu.be/xghaOXnnBHo[/video]

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
Fashion is relative to the person. I don't care how another guy where's his pants...why would I be looking at his sense of style so hard anyway?

Like posted above. "settle down old man"

Banned from my iTouch using Tapatalk

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
hipsters wear tight pants. Gangstas wear baggy pants. Professionals who actually do something with their lives wear pants that don't look asinine. I call it my grand theory of pants. I could probably make up some bell curve to prove it haha.

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="Versus, post: 5743920]I mean, come the fuck on man, didn't we all learn how to put on cloths when we were little? I can't tell you how many times a day I see young people, men and women alike ALL wearing pants that don't fit their sorry stupid asses.

WTF people? Go to mall, try on multiple pants, and choose the one that fits you properly. [/QUOTE]

... who decides what "fits"??? some of us have testicles and don't like to wear our jeans up at naval height ;)

also... while nobody likes to see unsolicited crack... who gets all bent out of shape about seeing someone's boxers?

as for females... they're called hip huggers and they are designed to ride low... so technically... they do "fit"

Funeralfog

Master Guru
Nov 19, 2008
Camas, Washington USA
[QUOTE="bash, post: 5744233]I heard chicks like tight pants on guys. IDK... I personally wouldn't wear it because I find it ridiculously ugly looking and uncomfortable (haven't actually worn any but it looks pretty uncomfortable).[/QUOTE]

well like everything, most girls are stupid when it comes to everything

Seb3sixn9ne

Superior Member
Dec 10, 2007
I'm living in South Korea right now, and I can say that I have never seen that here. Everyone dresses very well and classy.
Kinda makes me feel underdressed half the time.

Versus

Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
Texas
Alot of people keep posting, "it's fashion", and I understand that to an extent, but I'm really talking beyond that. Alot of people I see with improper wear are people who aren't trying to be in line with fashion, they are just wearing regular clothing.

Like some mentioned above, there either not wearing a belt or not wearing the right size, or not aware (or just stupid) of when they bend over there ass crack, is all up in the air.

adz1992

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2005
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5744202]I read in a book called Geeks Goths and Gangsters, that every form of fashion, whether it be punk, rock or hip hop, is the individual rebelling at society. Rock and Punk, I can completely understand, because their lyrics are about how fucked up society is, but hip hop? All they talk about is money, pussy, being an OG killa fo shizzle and shooting the police. So, if sagging your pants is a fashion statement, then so is cutting your wrists. I realize it's probably hypocritical of me to say that given my username, but I made that username in 2007, when I liked rap. Now, not so much.[/QUOTE]

Hip hop music that you hear on radio, sadly, is not hip hop, it's pop music disguised as hip hop. Hip hop comes in many forms, political hip hop (pretty much commenting on political circumstances at the time, Immortal Technique does this quite often, as does Lowkey (from the UK) and many other groups), dark hip hop (intense wordplay, and is pretty much a show of skill, Rhyme Asylum from the UK do this style pretty much exclusively) story telling etc etc. The pop music you hear on the radio disguised as hip hop, is an embarrassment.

It's the style of the moment, can't say I agree with it, most people need to throw a belt on, but if they think they look good, leave it to them.

Mar 9, 2007
Blighttown
Some people here make it sound like there are just the 2 extremes, tight hipster jeans or baggy pants?!
Trousers are meant to be above the asscrack (its called beltline for a reason).

I also don't see alot of guys wearing HUGE shirts anymore, wasn't that a trend in the 90s? :lol:
....also this:
View attachment 4058

SynYster505

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2008
MINNESOTA!!
I just saw a fat guy walking around with his belly HANGING out about 5 inches from under his shirt. The shirt was obviously too small.. I guess some people just don't care anymore, because it's not like he didn't know about it..

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
you know what is really funny, it's when you have a few idiots with saggy jeans or pants, even though they have a belt on, they still have to pull them up. the funny part is watching them run from the cops. LMFAO!!! ask F34R about that one :X

May 20, 2008
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5744202]I read in a book called Geeks Goths and Gangsters, that every form of fashion, whether it be punk, rock or hip hop, is the individual rebelling at society. Rock and Punk, I can completely understand, because their lyrics are about how fucked up society is, but hip hop? All they talk about is money, pussy, being an OG killa fo shizzle and shooting the police. So, if sagging your pants is a fashion statement, then so is cutting your wrists. I realize it's probably hypocritical of me to say that given my username, but I made that username in 2007, when I liked rap. Now, not so much.[/QUOTE]
lol.. Thats just a stereotype.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
Remember these guys? They use to wear their jeans backwards and also sag them. LMFAO!

[video=youtube;wg_smtS_Xjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_smtS_Xjc[/video]