Why tattoos are a bad idea

Aug 22, 2006
Alone in the Cold
There is 3 rules for tattoos
1 - Nothing on the face
2 - No pictures of people unless they are family or religious figures.
3 - Nothing completely stupid

These people broke 2 of the rules.

Xelios

Elite Sage
Apr 15, 2007
Why the hell would you...

Ugh forget it. But they're not THAT bad. Atleast they look better than the guy that got his wife tattoed.

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
I hope all those people get really obese and get ink poisoning so that they look even more stupid than they already do. I don't really see why anyone should ever get a tattoo to begin with anyway.:rolleyes:

tomqman

Superior Member
Apr 11, 2009
I have a spider tattoo on my leg because I broke my ankle in 3 places (including the growth plate) and was very lucky for my ankle to heal back to normal, then almost broke my other ankle in a building site, had a very bad sprain could not walk on it for about 3 weeks. So it's there to remind me that I only have 2legs and if they break I won't be able to keep going unlike the spider who has 8

Ordell

Dedicated Member
Jun 25, 2007
Tattoos are only bad if they're done poorly - bad artist, bad artwork, etc. Otherwise, they are personal, first and foremost, so suck a **** with your generalizations about them Spyro, and secondly, they're simply not that big of a deal. At the end of the day, a tattoo is a tattoo, even a bad one: you either have one or you don't; you're either "tatted down" or you're not.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="HellsJester, post: 0]There is 3 rules for tattoos
1 - Nothing on the face

These people broke 2 of the rules.[/quote]

unless you get a tattoo of your face on your face.

clean515

Elite Guru
Oct 11, 2007
[QUOTE="HellsJester, post: 0]There is 3 rules for tattoos
1 - Nothing on the face

These people broke 2 of the rules.[/quote]

Why no persons unless they are religious figures or family ? Family members can easily rob a bank/rape a chick/whatever stupid stuff humans sometimes do.

And you can change religion... Many people do that. Really many grows up as a muslim or christian just to realize later they dont believe in any of it.

Most important thing is to know that they tattoo artist knows how to do a good job so you dont end up with this :

Ordell

Dedicated Member
Jun 25, 2007
[QUOTE="One-Shot, post: 0]Its like having a tattoo of Carter. :snicker[/quote]

I think it's more like having a tattoo of Martin Luther King, personally. Agree with him politically or not, the man is symbolic of something greater than politics.

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
Its bad to have a tatoo if you are a criminal you can be easily identified by your tats, a friend of mine got his PS2 stolen from his house but eyewitnesses saw the guys tattoo's on his hand and then we instantly knew who did it.

R_Mac_1

Forum Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Corpus Christi, TX
I don't have any problem with tattoos. I'd like to get one or two, really. But I think getting an Obama one is pretty dumb, really. Of course, I don't buy into the whole "Obama is our savior" stuff either, but that's a different topic.

A buddy of mine actually has one of the coolest tats I've seen. Him and the tattoo artist designed it together and it's really cool. He's into conspiracy theories and whatnot, so he got a tat of a suited man (FBI agent) washing a brain on a washboard. It's all black except for the brain and blood. Pretty cool IMO. I'll try to get a pic.

R_Mac_1

Forum Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Corpus Christi, TX
[QUOTE="R_Mac_1, post: 0] A buddy of mine actually has one of the coolest tats I've seen. Him and the tattoo artist designed it together and it's really cool. He's into conspiracy theories and whatnot, so he got a tat of a suited man (FBI agent) washing a brain on a washboard. It's all black except for the brain and blood. Pretty cool IMO. I'll try to get a pic.[/quote]
Got the pic.

I like the style of it.

Jul 9, 2008
I remember i got an infraction a while back because a guy got Angerfist tattoo in huge letters on the bottom of his stomach and he posted the image here so i made fun of him becuase i doubt he will still like Angerfist i n 5 years

GhostFox61

Elite Member
Jan 26, 2007
[QUOTE="Vip3r, post: 0]I'm gonna laugh so hard if Obama turns out to be the anti-christ or something like that.
[/quote]

Is that a concern of yours?

:rolleyes:

Nov 14, 2008
[QUOTE="R_Mac_1, post: 0]Got the pic.

I like the style of it.[/quote]

Dude that is a BADASS tat! Anyone that says tattoo's are stupid are super closeminded. But the saying always goes. Use someone who has been doing it for a long time and is good at it. Typically tattoo artists who have a long waiting list are good ones (no ones going to pay money to wait for someone who is a shart artist). And come on, you can't tell me some ladies don't look drop dead gorgeous with a series of tasteful tattoo's? Everyone quit lying to yourself.

My buddy had a pair of nipples tattoo'd onto his elbows, funniest thing I've ever seen. Defenitely catches attention when he has his arms crossed in a room too :snicker

Sure a tattoo of Obama isn't the smartest thing to tattoo on yourself. No political figure is!

If you don't think tattoo's are for you, then don't push your belief on anyone else.

:rant

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
[QUOTE="keefy, post: 0]Thinking tatoos are stupid and someone having a stupid tatoo is different ;)[/quote]
No kidding. :neutral:

That tattoo is badass. Very original.

Twiztid

Apprentice
Sep 24, 2007
There's nothing wrong with tattoos. However it's always good to be smart about where you place them. Especially in youth when you tend to be ignorant of the future.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
Tattoos are fine you just need to think before you get them. Put it this way, I love white tigers with blue eye's, i have my whole life ever since I was around 5 years old. Because of that, i have one but it's not white since white wears off really fast. I got creative with it instead. However, I don't regret getting it because it's something I have always liked.

instead you get some people that have tribal tattoos, which i think is somewhat foolish but really, are you doing to look back at a tribal tattoo and wish you never had it? absolutely not. However, if you get a tattoo of a girlfriend or wife and they leave you, well, now you will regret getting it. Same goes for the morons getting a tattoo of Obama, it's just ridiculous.

The only thing I don't like about that guys tattoo on the side of his body is the fact that it has blood in the tattoo. Arg, but of course it's my opinion by saying "I don't like it because of the blood". Personally, I hate tattoos that resemble the devil, skulls, flames (for god sakes we see enough on cars and motorcycles), or you plain old tramp stamp which bugs the heck out of me when women have those on their lower back (it shows enough about them).

Funeralfog

Master Guru
Nov 19, 2008
Camas, Washington USA
[QUOTE="Ordell, post: 0]I think it's more like having a tattoo of Martin Luther King, personally. Agree with him politically or not, the man is symbolic of something greater than politics.[/quote]

yeah, he was elected because of a cultural aspect, not his politics, and that right there is a stupid thing to do, who knows how itll end up. its not looking good right now

Twiztid

Apprentice
Sep 24, 2007
[QUOTE="Funeralfog, post: 0]yeah, he was elected because of a cultural aspect, not his politics, and that right there is a stupid thing to do, who knows how itll end up. its not looking good right now[/quote]

In your opinion.