Why?!?!?!?!

jaewest304

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2008
www.myspace.com
As the title suggests I want to know why every time Sony, MS, or Nintendo do something people begin to cry and b%@ch about it no matter what. How does the Move hurt you or your gaming if you dont want it then dont buy it...why cry about it? Same goes for Natal.

It seems like everyone just wants to cry and say things like "Oh Sony shouldnt have made the Move"...Why not? Because YOU dont have an interest in it Sony should not make it? Sony should simply make things that YOU want and not concern themselves with the other 99% of gamers I suppose:dunce

Serinous

Elite Sage
Feb 18, 2008
uh, welcome to the internet?

with online anonymity, people become *****es and pussies and ********. you should know that. LOL

mistercrow

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 10, 2007
Texas
I Think people are concerned about the core gamers not getting as many games as Sony focuses on the casuals. I personally dont believe Sony would do that and I have no problem with the casuals enjoying Move despite the fact that I wont be using it. Sony is just expanding its userbase.

Serinous

Elite Sage
Feb 18, 2008
[QUOTE="radgamer420, post: 0]I Think people are concerned about the core gamers not getting as many games as Sony focuses on the casuals. I personally dont believe Sony would do that and I have no problem with the casuals enjoying Move despite the fact that I wont be using it. Sony is just expanding its userbase.[/quote]

exactly, people just assume that Sony is going to drop support on hardcore games and fully concentrate on Move. which is a bad assumption, and i donno why people would make such assumption in the first place.

AaronSOLDIER

Ultimate Veteran
Apr 5, 2007
forums.final7fantasy.com
[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 0]No one is gonna force you to buy the controller, in the Wii case it is the actual controller (can't play games without it). In this case you can play games without it.[/quote]

Exactly. Its the same situation with Home, Sony aren't forcing you to use it.

Cuguy

Elite Sage
Mar 9, 2007
www.psu.com
[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 0]Exactly. Its the same situation with Home, Sony aren't forcing you to use it.[/quote]

Didn't they even say that all Move supported games can be played with the standard DS3?

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="jaewest304, post: 0]As the title suggests I want to know why every time Sony, MS, or Nintendo do something people begin to cry and b%@ch about it no matter what. How does the Move hurt you or your gaming if you dont want it then dont buy it...why cry about it? Same goes for Natal.

It seems like everyone just wants to cry and say things like "Oh Sony shouldnt have made the Move"...Why not? Because YOU dont have an interest in it Sony should not make it? Sony should simply make things that YOU want and not concern themselves with the other 99% of gamers I suppose:dunce[/quote]
I want to know why every time someone *****es and cries about something, someone has to ***** and cry about those people *****ing and crying.

This is a discussion forum. A place for people to post their opinions. It doesn't have anything to do with anonymity and the internet. It has to do with this being a place for people to discuss things, good or bad. Why does it hurt YOU that people complain about stuff? It doesn't. You don't HAVE to read those posts, or threads. I guess people should only post stuff YOU want them to and not concern themselves with the stuff they want to post. :roll:

vegan_mekey

Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2008
Graduate School, NH
Because people hold different opinions than yours. Unfortunately we all cannot live in a homogenized world, where we all think and act alike. I can see your point where embracing diversity or the differences of others is a bad thing and negative towards achieving the organizational direction imposed upon us that thankfully we agree towards. Again its unfortunate that diversity in thought occurs because now we have to deal with outlayers.

Hopefully someday we can establish a one world, perfect race where every individual is in compliance and supportive of the established order and governance imposed upon us by the corporate, authoritative entity. In order to accomplish this we must ostricize any individual who does not agree with us. This thread is a good start.

We need to realize it is not that these people don't agree with us, that is furthest from the truth, the reason for their indifference and contradicting outlooks / point of views is strictly defiance to our established idea.

It is not that they disagree with our points of view, it is only because they are "dickwads" and "*****es and pussies and ********," as previous members wrote. These "dickwads" are intentionally doing this to get under our nerves, therefore they should be considered "terrorists of thought." If we do not successful subjugate them to our desires then the terrorists win. We need to stop their unnerving attempts to profess their opinions.

They hate our freedom to coincide with the decisions that the authoritative corporate entity has chosen for us.

You are either with us or the terrorist. If you don't agree with us than maybe you should "PS Move" to another console.

my tongue is stuck somewhere in my cheek

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="vegan_mekey, post: 0]Because people hold different opinions than yours. Unfortunately we all cannot live in a homogenized world, where we all think and act alike. I can see your point where embracing diversity or the differences of others is a bad thing and negative towards achieving the organizational direction imposed upon us that thankfully we agree towards. Again its unfortunate that diversity in thought occurs because now we have to deal with outlayers.

Hopefully someday we can establish a one world, perfect race where every individual is in compliance and supportive of the established order and governance imposed upon us by the corporate, authoritative entity. In order to accomplish this we must ostricize any individual who does not agree with us. This thread is a good start.

We need to realize it is not that these people don't agree with us, that is furthest from the truth, the reason for their indifference and contradicting outlooks / point of views is strictly defiance to our established idea.

It is not that they disagree with our points of view, it is only because they are "dickwads" and "*****es and pussies and ********," as previous members wrote. These "dickwads" are intentionally doing this to get under our nerves, therefore they should be considered "terrorists of thought." If we do not successful subjugate them to our desires then the terrorists win. We need to stop their unnerving attempts to profess their opinions.

They hate our freedom to coincide with the decisions that the authoritative corporate entity has chosen for us.

You are either with us or the terrorist. If you don't agree with us than maybe you should "PS Move" to another console.

my tongue is stuck somewhere in my cheek
[/quote]^AHHH my eyes hurt!

Edit: You stealthy editor.

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="wonders1982, post: 0]What bugs me more is people *****ing about other people *****ing![/quote]
Isn't that ironic though? You don't like people *****ing about people *****ing, but you are in fact, *****ing lol. :dunce

lintama

Superior Member
Oct 28, 2007
Maybe it makes them feel important, as if Sony themselves is listening to what they say. But, I'm pretty sure Sony is making there decisions based on the market so.....anyway....I'm all for innovation.

I really hope Killzone 3 is in 3-d, I can't wait for the responses to that one. Mark my words it will be alot of the same people to.....it'll be blahblahblah, 3D is so lame why do it, Gears of War 3 will be in 3d and it will be better, as well as Alan wake 3d, and it'll be better too, sony iz teh doomz!

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="wonders1982, post: 0]What bugs me more is people *****ing about other people *****ing![/quote]

[QUOTE="F34R, post: 0]Isn't that ironic though? You don't like people *****ing about people *****ing, but you are in fact, *****ing lol. :dunce[/quote]

Earlier in the thread:

[QUOTE="F34R, post: 0]I want to know why every time someone *****es and cries about something, someone has to ***** and cry about those people *****ing and crying. [/quote]

:p

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
I was being completely sarcastic, which is why I posted my thoughts after the sarcastic rant. I don't really care if someone *****es about *****ing, or *****es about something they don't like etc. I thought it was pretty obvious that my post was a parody of the OP.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
lets be honest who really cares ?

let people moan, so what if they arn't happy. that's their opinion. (however ignorant and stupid it may be)

Admartian

Wibbly Wobbly
Nov 28, 2006
New Zealand
It's the internet, what else did you expect? :lol:

Natal and MOVE are both going to do well. They're not even in the market yet, and when they do, MS and Sony's aim would be to 'test the waters' for future, and hopefully more complex 'hardcore' type games. And if that means making casual-type of games then so be it.

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 0]Maybe... he didn't post anything that made me thing he wasn't serious. I'm sure he appreciates you defending him though lol.[/quote]
To be honest, I didn't catch your sarcasm and I found it hilarious that you guys were both doing the same thing but you were making him realize it. Not trying to defend, it was just funny.

TAZ427

Elite Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Sugar Land, TX
[QUOTE="radgamer420, post: 0]I Think people are concerned about the core gamers not getting as many games as Sony focuses on the casuals. I personally dont believe Sony would do that and I have no problem with the casuals enjoying Move despite the fact that I wont be using it. Sony is just expanding its userbase.[/quote]

I agree that is what they fear and it's a false assumption. What it does instead is grow the customer base, in turn you gain a wider potential audience and have more flexibility to develop top games with a bigger budget, because the potential customer base is larger.

Some of the complaints are the introduction of fluff games, that's what the vast majority of the PSN Only games are. And there are plenty of other games out there that are fluff. Those didn't take away from the development of some really good games.

For that matter, than can be some really good games developed for PSMove usage as well. It may not be your cup of tea, but apparently it's the cup of tea for 68M+ Wii owners. If that audience can be tapped into because they want an HD Wii experience, all the better. There would be plenty of those who want to get a taste of the non-motion controller experience as well, so it simply grows the customer base for the more 'hard core' games. And developers are smart enough to know that people who they've already been developing for on the PS3 (and 360) will still want those hard core gaming experiences and still develop for it.

All that said, I agree with the OP that this continual bashing and doom and gloom scenario's that are brought up anytime a change is made and they don't agree with it, is a bit annoying.

The market will drive it towards what the audience want. And the core 360 and PS3 Audience wants hard core gaming, it won't die because they add support for motion control. It won't die because the charge $2.99 for picture frame in home. It won't die because Sony's going to start charging a licensing fee to get access to the online capabilities on some games (first time charge being free w/ code provided w/ game.)

TAZ427

jaewest304

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2008
www.myspace.com
My whole piont was really quite simple. I believe everyone is allowed their own opinion...my problem is every time something comes out that IS NOT MANDATORY meaning you do not have to purchase it...people start with the "Oh noez, gaming is dead" and the ever popular "If I was in charge of [insert company name here] I would never allow such a stupid thing"

It is not a complicated thing..dont want it, cool, dont buy it. Dont like it, cool, say its not for you. Save all that other stupid BS though. Its rediculous and simply put...there no reason for it at all. Its not a discussion or a debate..its simply redundant.

As it stands there is not a single product in the world that you are FORCED to buy....NOTHING! :bang:

XSpike

Superior Member
Dec 2, 2005
[QUOTE="jaewest304, post: 0]My whole piont was really quite simple. I believe everyone is allowed their own opinion...[/quote]

This. People will always like Move while others hate it. People will always like FF13, while others hate it. Same goes for every single thing out in the world. Its why there's war in the world.

Why do people even bother making threads like this. You'll get the same answers, "oh I like it" well the next person goes "I hate it" its just as simple as that