Will people still play Confrontation after Socom 4 releases?

oli821

Superior Member
Sep 24, 2008
I ask because the psn downloadable version of Socom Confrontation is only $15 on the US store and I always told myself I may play this game more (before I sold the disc) if I had it on my hdd. If I'm looking to get it as mostly as a true psn game that is a distraction for 15-30 minutes at a time in between disc games or while I have my netflix disc in, will there still be people to play with after Socom 4 releases?

Mainspring

Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2007
[QUOTE="oli821, post: 0]I ask because the psn downloadable version of Socom Confrontation is only $15 on the US store and I always told myself I may play this game more (before I sold the disc) if I had it on my hdd. If I'm looking to get it as mostly as a true psn game that is a distraction for 15-30 minutes at a time in between disc games or while I have my netflix disc in, will there still be people to play with after Socom 4 releases?[/quote]

I think it will depend on how S4 is going to feel.

the hardcore S1/S2 players I think will stick with S:C if S4 sways too much away from that game play feel.

there were people still playing S2 long after S3 came out so...

it really depends on how S4 will turn out.

smoking deal on the S:C and the expansion pack...

Royals

Aug 15, 2008
Florida
A good amount of people still play it now, I imagine pretty many people will still play it after the new one comes out.

noD

Superior Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
I've gone back to Confrontation every other time a new shooter has come out, I'll give new game a try about 2 weeks but nothing that's came out the last 2 years has pulled me away from Confrontation.

I'll ive Scom 4 a go, hope it's better, if not it's back to Confrontation for me.

Games I tried that were not as good as Confrontation
COD-WaW
Killzone 2
Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 2
Operation Flashpoint:DR - Almost, Co-op was awesome

Got to the point I gave up and didn't get Battlefiled B/C2

Next on the list - Red Dead Redemption

Sure hope Socom 4 does the trick