Will PS4 Consoles be available on online retailers at 12:00 tonight?

Nov 14, 2013
Hey so I'm new here :p I was one of the idiots who didn't preorder a PS4. (Lucky you guys lol) So I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a PS4 when it releases at 12 tonight. Do you think online retailers will update their websites with it? Thanks!

Hermes

Apprentice
Jun 19, 2013
Mt. Olympus (North Carolina)
[QUOTE="uberman101, post: 6243881]Hey so I'm new here :p I was one of the idiots who didn't preorder a PS4. (Lucky you guys lol) So I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a PS4 when it releases at 12 tonight. Do you think online retailers will update their websites with it? Thanks![/QUOTE]

According to many articles, retailers (online and off) will be sold out for quite some time. Your best bet is to try and brave the lines in person. Some stores have extra shipments and are selling them during the midnight releases. But be assured, they will be gone by the morning if that's the case in your city.

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="Hermes, post: 6243884]According to many articles, retailers (online and off) will be sold out for quite some time. Your best bet is to try and brave the lines in person. Some stores have extra shipments and are selling them during the midnight releases. But be assured, they will be gone by the morning if that's the case in your city.[/QUOTE]

As above really, waiting in line and hoping your luck is in is the best bet really!

vnmus

Apprentice
Oct 25, 2013
I'm heading to a Sears in the middle of nowhere very early to try and snatch one. It's first come first serve basis going to take some lawn chairs, my iPad and go an hour and half early. Best Buy is going to be madness I know not very many people will go to Sears as it's kind of an afterthought when it comes to electronics so trying my luck there.

Oct 18, 2006
[QUOTE="vnmus, post: 6243896]I'm heading to a Sears in the middle of nowhere very early to try and snatch one. It's first come first serve basis going to take some lawn chairs, my iPad and go an hour and half early. Best Buy is going to be madness I know not very many people will go to Sears as it's kind of an afterthought when it comes to electronics so trying my luck there.[/QUOTE]

What city do you live in?

Hermes

Apprentice
Jun 19, 2013
Mt. Olympus (North Carolina)
[QUOTE="vnmus, post: 6243896]I'm heading to a Sears in the middle of nowhere very early to try and snatch one. It's first come first serve basis going to take some lawn chairs, my iPad and go an hour and half early. Best Buy is going to be madness I know not very many people will go to Sears as it's kind of an afterthought when it comes to electronics so trying my luck there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Sears + Unpopulated area = Best Chance

Best Buy is going to be crazy. I went there for a completely unrelated Sony matter and there was already a mini line forming outside...And this was Tuesday!