Will they broadcast Hussain's hang? Will you watch it?

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
Well Hussain is going to be hanged during the next 30 days.

Do you think thy will broadcast or film the hang? Will you watch it?

I think they will broadcast it, but im not going to watch it, hell I wont even bother. Regardless if he deserves it or not, I think it is pretty sick to watch someone dies.

Thoughts?

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
Nah i'm not into watching someone die either.
I dont hold any contempt for him , regardless of the things hes done in the past, I dont actually hate him or know much about him.

$_KD_

Super Elite
Apr 9, 2006
i will watch, just to see all the killings he has done. punishment is harsh. is he really getting hanged or electrecuted?

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
[QUOTE="$_KD_, post: 0]i will watch, just to see all the killings he has done. punishment is harsh. is he really getting hanged or electrecuted?[/QUOTE]

Hanged

Im not watching. If you watch you will have that image in your head for days, if not weeks. If I dont watch it, I will stll know about it, but I will forget during the day.

He was asking for a firing squad, since he is/was a high ranked officer, but the new constitution says he should be hanged.

$_KD_

Super Elite
Apr 9, 2006
[QUOTE="Trinity, post: 0]Hanged

Im not watching. If you watch you will have that image in your head for days, if not weeks. If I dont watch it, I will stll know about it, but I will forget during the day.

He was asking for a firing squad, since he is/was a high ranked officer, but the new constitution says he should be hanged.[/QUOTE]

dude my bought this dvd documentary about Saddam hussein and it shows all the killings. and so there was this once part where there was this prisoner taken hostage. and some dude's that didnt reveal their faces had long sharp swords and one of the guys grab the prisoners tounge and yanks it, while the other one grabs the sword and cuts his tounge. it was the most crazziest and shocking thing i have ever seen on a human being. sorry for being too detailed.

Dec 3, 2006
As far as I'm concerned, Saddam Hussein should've died ages ago. I think its ridiculous why he was ever put on trial in the first place because his crimes were warranting no other punishment than death.

Cortez

Apprentice
May 10, 2006
Maybe Saddam should die, but not by hanging. What an archaic and painful way to die. Is the Iraq justice system that barbaric? Many people who oppose the new democracy and the government of Iraq will make Saddam a martyr.

I’m against death penalty; Saddam should spend the last of his days in a prison.

Mael Duin

Elite Sage
Sep 12, 2005
I once watched where some terrorists killed american soldier by...cutting his head off, slowly. First and the last time I will ever do that again. And I think it would be sick to air Husseins hanging. Hell, I think they shouldn't hang him, Hussein will just become a martyr.

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
[QUOTE="Mael Duin, post: 0]Hussein will just become a martyr.[/QUOTE]

True, but wouldnt those guys make a martyr out of a leader who died of a nasty hangnail?
It seems inevitable no matter how they die

Dec 3, 2006
[QUOTE="Carsonal, post: 0]True, but wouldnt those guys make a martyr out of a leader who died of a nasty hangnail?
It seems inevitable no matter how they die[/quote]

Forget Saddam. He's just a tyrannical fiend facing a deserving death. I'm more concerned about the state of Iraq and how the country is practically in a civil war. This Iraq war has just become another mess in the Middle East.

R

red731

[QUOTE="Mael Duin, post: 0]I once watched where some terrorists killed american soldier by...cutting his head off, slowly. First and the last time I will ever do that again. And I think it would be sick to air Husseins hanging. Hell, I think they shouldn't hang him, Hussein will just become a martyr.[/QUOTE]

My friend has this vid on his cell phone...
I watched only first seconds...I couldn't stand that.

And as for Hussein, I think hanging is bad way to kill someone. The guns maybe, but not this.

jfiman14

Superior Member
Aug 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Nope, I won't watch. I am against his execution in the first place. Not because of him, but because I am against the death penalty in general. Besides, watching someone die just because is sick.

Sep 5, 2006
[QUOTE="Mael Duin, post: 0]I once watched where some terrorists killed american soldier by...cutting his head off, slowly. First and the last time I will ever do that again. And I think it would be sick to air Husseins hanging. Hell, I think they shouldn't hang him, Hussein will just become a martyr.[/quote]

I couldn't stand that damn video. To this day, I have been unable to watch that again, one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in my life. I hope to God those S.O.B.s get theirs.

ReD-SKy

Superior Member
Jul 24, 2006
please , relax , you will not watch this the event ,
because it's simply a false tale ,
Amercan army and hussain army have been becoming the one union against the iraqians , you can be sure while Bghdad was occupied by the other part ,
have you ever hear an occupation of city during one day unless there's a plot previusly ????????????????:evil:

Firefox

Master Sage
Jan 7, 2006
Canada
The truth is in Iraq you need EQUAL POWER...now in the future if shi-ite's
rule then there will be inevitably a genocide of the sunnis.

But I don't really think America cares about the future of the Iraqis either way, they just want an exit that benefits them.

Oct 19, 2006
[QUOTE="Mael Duin, post: 0]I once watched where some terrorists killed american soldier by...cutting his head off, slowly. First and the last time I will ever do that again. And I think it would be sick to air Husseins hanging. Hell, I think they shouldn't hang him, Hussein will just become a martyr.[/quote]

I watched that too. I was disgusting. never again.

Too be honest, compared to some of the barbaric ways peole died at his hands i dont think hanging is too bad.

*goes into philosopher mode* Look at how civilised we are, discussing the "less" barbaric way of KILLING someone. haha. It cracks me up, it really does!!

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
[QUOTE="Carsonal, post: 0]True, but wouldnt those guys make a martyr out of a leader who died of a nasty hangnail?
It seems inevitable no matter how they die[/QUOTE]

Martyrs die the sickest and cruelest ways aparently. Look at St Paul (or Peter, cant remember) he was cruxified heads down...tell him about pain.

Youyube will block these videos, but therem will still be sites.

Pong

Veteran
Oct 10, 2006
Colorado
I'm not going to watch. He should die but I think the fallout of his hanging may be VERY bad.

Didn't the US initially go after Iraq for harboring and funding terrorist organizations like the Taliban? This is only going to create more terrorism and fuel the terrorist cells already formed.

Iraq is a split country and in serious trouble now. I'm afraid 2007 is going to be the bloodiest year for Iraq.

R

RickyDeHaas

im gonna watch it!ofcourse ,all the killing and other stuff he has done!but i'll just watch it sometime on you-tube!

Svetlana

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2005
England
It's unlikely that any major broadcasting station would dare show an uncensored Saddam execution. We'll probably get the 'highlights'.

When we get those watered down highlights, they'll probably be released to coincide with a Governmental scandal like what Labour did with the announcement of the Saudi arms inquiry cancellation when Princess Diana's inquest verdict was announced. In the interest of Britain my arse.

It's unlikely that I'd watch the execution. I made the mistake of watching the gruesome footage of Liverpudlian Kenneth Bigley's disgusting murder by a bunch of arseholes and felt the urge to go suicide bombing myself.

shcndw

Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2006
Well I'm obviousely going to watch it, I'm Iraqi also an christian. He has stolen millions of dollar's from my grandad, i hate him. We got satellite (Arabic)

Also will be eatting pizza with pepperoni topping.

Sep 12, 2006
Wichita, KS
Even if Bush has 100% approval ratings it wouldn't be broadcast on national television, but I'll probably check it out when it finds it's way on the various intranets.

I'm impressed with the way that Saddam's sentencing and execution has been going, and by that I mean quickly. I do also prefer hanging as a method of execution.

Before anyone gets their panties in too much of a bunch about the brutality of taking life away from a poor human who only committed a few little acts of mass murder, you might want to take into account that if done right being hanged can be painless. Not that I really have much of a problem with a little pain in a well deserved execution.

Logo

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2006
www.enjoyincubus.com
I will not watch it. I cannot find any satisfaction or good reason to watch something like that. I think it would only be right for American Soldiers and their families to watch this so that they can see that their sacrifice has paid off, other than that the general American public should have no interest. Even then, as good Christians (not including any non-religious people), how and why would you want to see a man die?