Will we ever get custom pips again?

Jul 9, 2008
[QUOTE="squirrelbo1, post: 5589053]yeah the custom pips were awesome. i want my purples. should be on like 5 now as well.[/QUOTE]

i wonder if we will

Steve

Forum Sage
Nov 19, 2008
Columbia, MO
I think a lot of that went out the window with Seb. When Mr. Bishop took over, I think the topic was pretty much dropped for awhile as he fixed a lot the site's other issues. If someone had the images and displayed them for Bishop, I'm sure he'd consider returning them.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
i think the pips we had before were not compatable with vb 4. and theres no alternative. one ting for it. hire somebody to code an extension for us. there must be some members that have the skills to do that.

Steve

Forum Sage
Nov 19, 2008
Columbia, MO
[QUOTE="squirrelbo1, post: 5589175]i think the pips we had before were not compatable with vb 4. and theres no alternative. one ting for it. hire somebody to code an extension for us. there must be some members that have the skills to do that.[/QUOTE]

Isn't FB a pro-coder? I recall something way back when that he was doing regarding coding. Then again Vintage just banned him :lol:

Jun 24, 2006
in your pc
me.fbstj.net
[QUOTE="SchaffinOSX, post: 5589181]Isn't FB a pro-coder? I recall something way back when that he was doing regarding coding. Then again Vintage just banned him :lol:[/QUOTE]yeah I'm willing to work with the higher up's to maybe learn how to code for vB. Though it may be that it's easier for them to build their own code than to validate that anything a 3rd party such as I code is secure..... I'm willing

and yep, I was doing something, for Justin, which fell through since I had to concentrate on my exams :\

Cuguy

Elite Sage
Mar 9, 2007
www.psu.com
[QUOTE="FallingBullets, post: 5589249]yeah I'm willing to work with the higher up's to maybe learn how to code for vB. Though it may be that it's easier for them to build their own code than to validate that anything a 3rd party such as I code is secure..... I'm willing

and yep, I was doing something, for Justin, which fell through since I had to concentrate on my exams :\[/QUOTE]

I would suggest contacting Mr B and seeing if he could use you, or if there is anything to offer.

And as far as I know, the colored pips are on the list to do, but there are higher priority things going on right now.

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
[QUOTE="Cuguy, post: 5589289]I would suggest contacting Mr B and seeing if he could use you, or if there is anything to offer.

And as far as I know, the colored pips are on the list to do, but there are higher priority things going on right now.[/QUOTE]

How could there possibly be a higher priority than colored pips?

Devil

Master Poster
May 16, 2009
England
I understand that there are higher priorities to be taken care of at the moment, but wouldn't it only take a few minutes to re-implement the coloured pips back into the forum. Or would we need a coder to do it? I'm confused. But yeah, I liked the coloured pips a lot. I should be on at least gold...