[WINNER] 20 on the 20: E3 Edition Contest/Giveaway

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Welcome back for another "20 on the 20" Monthly Giveaway!

What is this? On the 20th of every month, $20 PSN bucks will be given away to one lucky member. non-US members will be sent $20 via PayPal. Sorry....just too difficult/expensive to buy PSN bucks overseas.

First, da rulez.

Contest starts: Right now.

Contest Ends: June 20 at 7:00 PM EST.

Requirements: Must have at least 50 posts to win.
Why? This is a community event. Becoming part of this awesome community is its own reward. So join up, talk about video games, make some new friends, and have fun! But please, don't spam the forums to rush up to 50.

Eligibility: Award is in USD, but this contest is available to anyone, not just US members. Amount of 20 USD will be converted to the equivalent amount in other currencies.

Even if you are not eligible to win this month, feel free to join in the game.

Subscribers: Automatically get two entries into the contest (no need to post twice). Least we can do for these very generous members.

How winner be chosen: Valid and eligible entries will be recorded and numbered. Winning number will be chosen randomly.

This month: E3

What announcement or game at E3 are you most excited about?

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Most excited?

I'd have to say the new South Park.

Some games sparked some interest, but honestly for most I didn't really care.. Not at this point at the least.

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
Announcement I am most excited about is that Sony wouldn't talk about PS4 Neo at this event.

The games I'm most excited for long term are God of War, "Death Stranding" by Kojima, and Red Dead 3. Short term are:

Batman VR, I am Setsuna, River City Ransom: Underground and The Last Guardian.

Brought to you from a mobile app for forums and messageboards

Last edited:

Sir_Scud

Super Elite
Dec 30, 2007
I'm not sure which was my favorite announcement, but the VR stuff was pretty cool. Excited for what Resi VII could be like in VR. God of War shocked me in a good way with the massive changes to the franchise, so I'll be excited for it.

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
If I win, I'll gladly take a US Psn code. Daddy needs a pair of Bully and Chrono Trigger (curse you, European PSN).

Brought to you from a mobile app for forums and messageboards

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
God Of War's son :D:D
[QUOTE="K2D, post: 6515963]If I win, I'll gladly take a US Psn code. Daddy needs a pair of Bully and Chrono Trigger (curse you, European PSN).

Brought to you from a mobile app for forums and messageboards[/QUOTE]

Bully was like 7 € on eu psn a few weeks ago :(

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
It was definitely the confirmation of Spiderman for me. Kinda wish it was Sucker Punch instead of Insomniac, but either are a hell of a lot better than the knobs Activision has thrown at the franchise.

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
I also have to say Days Gone coming to PS4, having seen the gameplay I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Also FIFA 17, not been interested in a FIFA for ages but the changes they have supposidly made really caught my ears!