Wireless keypad

Sep 15, 2008
I own one. I paid just under $50CDN in a retail store. The wireless keypad works great so far. The one thing I wish it had was a backlight. Other than that, it's pretty sweet.

WG

SonyJunkie

Gaming Guru
May 14, 2006
I got it for Christmas and I like it. It beats using the on screen keyboard by a mile. The buttons are on the tiny side and you need a light on to use it. Other than that it is very good. If you have large, fat fingers, this may not be for you. It is virtually weightless, you can even use it without being on the controller which is sometimes better than it on the controller.

I recommend it to any PS3 user who does not have large fingers and lives in a bat cave. :lol:

Sep 10, 2005
Get it its a nice piece of hardware and its quality!If it had th F keys and back light i could even use it as a main keyboard for my pc too lol

Nov 30, 2007
Very well tooled piece of hardware. Responsive, Easy to set up, and a breeze to use. Highly recommended. Though the mouse function is virtually useless, its still so much better than typing with a controller.

A backlight would be have been very welcome though.

Jan 24, 2006
img331.imageshack.us
[QUOTE="weirdg, post: 0]I own one. I paid just under $50CDN in a retail store. The wireless keypad works great so far. The one thing I wish it had was a backlight. Other than that, it's pretty sweet.

WG[/quote]

Ill agree with that low light conditions are not the keypads friend.

TOM2x

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2007
Hi! For CHristmas my wife bought me the new Keypad for the controller and also a few months a go she bought me the logitech pro series blu-tooth keyboard I feel that I will probably be sticking with the full sized blutooth keyboard myself. The small one for the pad is nice don't get me wrong, but I feel there is nothing like having a full sized wireless keyboard. Plus it has a touch mouse pad and all of the B-Ray player controls are hotkeyed right on the keyboard. It really makes everything a breeze! It also allows me to have an actual conversation in HOME without looking up and discovering the person I was messaging has walked away and lost interest because I couldn't get my response out fast enough!
I also have short kinda stubby fingers and the small keys on the little keypad are just too easy to mis-stroke. For a few extra bucks get the actual fullsized keyboard, if you've got the money and the little bit of space you'll need to place it down.

Krazy Ivan

Superior Member
Aug 21, 2007
I've got it few days ago and it's been great... I have large hands but have no problem using it... as people stated previously, only thing missing are backlighted keys.

GOA510

Elite Member
May 7, 2007
Picked mine up 2 weeks ago and love it. I have regular hands so the buttons aren't much of a problem for me. Like pretty much everyone else said, backlight would have been good to have, but if you know the general layout of a regular keyboard you shouldn't have too much trouble with this one. I didn't go with a full size keyboard because I like having the keypad right there on the controller. No need to put down the controller to pick up the keyboard.