Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass/DLC Sale?

May 5, 2020
Hi, Guys!

I was wondering if anyone was aware of any DLCs going on sale this month. (Or any time soon)

Tried various searches, including on the PS store website, all to no avail. Been wanting the Expansion Pass for Witcher 3, but waiting until it goes on sale to purchase.

Thanks!
-M

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
I'm afraid we are as much in the dark as you. G2A.com has it for £11.09 for the Xbox (which is about £8 ($10) cheaper than I can see it on the PS Store) - nothing for PS4 though

May 5, 2020
Thanks!

I appreciate your reply. It so happens that the Expansions are now on sale through 28th of May! BTW, how is that game? (The Last of Us) I got
it free, and downloaded it. Have yet to play it. What other games could it be compared to?

Thank you,

-M

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
Oh that's good to know - thanks!

The Last of Us is one of the most emotional and story driven games I've played in a very long gaming history (I'm 51 and have been gaming since the late 70's). I'm not overstating how good it is, it's a game that I believe everyone should experience. I don't want to liken it to anything as it leads in its genre in my view, which is action-adventure survivor horror. I don't even like survival horror games in general, TLOU is a huge exception.