Woman pregnant with 12 wants natural delivery

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
A WOMAN pregnant with 12 babies is determined to give birth to them all naturally - and the father is right behind her.
Despite being warned of the “colossal” risks, the Tunisian woman is defying medical advice and if successful, will smash the current record of nine babies born naturally.
That record is held by a Sydney woman in 1971, but all nine of her children died.
Despite insisting she felt fine, doctor warn the same fate is likely for the unnamed mother-to-be’s 12 children, saying the feat is “impossible”.
One doctor told the Daily Mail the chances of even one baby surviving were “one in a hundred”.
The stress of carrying the babies could see them born as early as 20 weeks into her pregnancy, and given that doctors have confirmed she’s carrying six boys and six girls - a process that can only be carried out after 16 weeks - she could well be in labour sooner rather than later.

The woman’s pregnancy comes seven months after Californian mum Nadya Suleman - popularly known as “Octomom” - delivered eight healthy children.
However, Suleman’s eight children were delivered by caesarean section.
The woman’s husband, identified only as Marwan, said the couple were overjoyed, having endured several miscarriages in the past before turning to fertility treatment to conceive the brood.
"In the beginning we thought that my wife would give birth to twins,” he told The Sun.

“But more foetuses were discovered. Our joy increased with the growing number."
It is not clear whether the mother was offered the option of “selective reduction” - terminating several of the foetuses - in order to increase the chance of survival of the remaining foetuses and their mother.
However, the Tunisian Government says it will do “all it can” to care for the mother and her babies.
I can think of something other than a record that will be smashed in this attempt :shock:.

Seriously though what the **** was the doctor thinking implanting that many bloody embryo's.

Serinous

Elite Sage
Feb 18, 2008
[QUOTE="HellsJester, post: 0]The shocking part will be if all 12 kids and the mother survive this.[/quote]

Very true. hahaha

R_Mac_1

Forum Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Corpus Christi, TX
Wow, what idiots. They endured miscarriages, want kids really bad, paid for fertility treatment, yet defy the doctors' advice on how to have the children actually survive. Sometimes you gotta just listen to the doctors, even if it's not 100% what you want.

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
[QUOTE="HellsJester, post: 0]We aren't at the shocking part yet.
The shocking part will be if all 12 kids and the mother survive this.[/quote]

It is very unlikely with natural birth, humans are not designed to produce litters. Even with a C-section the likelyhood of mother and all the babies surviving is slim.

Feb 7, 2007
Here's hoping they dope her up on Horse Tranquilizers

Cuz she is gonna be in some major pain

the slim chance she survives
Her Vag is gonna be the Holland Tunnel

R

Rapture

Stupid *** mother, for sure. Surely she realizes her decision will lead to the death of her children... right?

Aug 22, 2006
Alone in the Cold
[QUOTE="Solid_Squirrel, post: 0]Here's hoping they dope her up on Horse Tranquilizers

Her Vag is gonna be the Holland Tunnel[/quote]

Last time i checked a part of natural birth means no pain killers.

R_Mac_1

Forum Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Corpus Christi, TX
You guys are silly with this huge vagine talk.

If she has 12 babies, each one will be a couple pounds at the most. Most women push 7 or 8 pounders out. I'm pretty sure it'd be a lot easier to push out 12 2 pounders than 1 or 2 8 pounders. It would probably be rough on her womb, but not vagine.

Shoot, my wife, who is 5' 1", pushed an 8.5 pounder and a 9 pounder. The second one was without an epidural, too.

mickice

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 8, 2006
Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
[QUOTE="Solid_Squirrel, post: 0]Here's hoping they dope her up on Horse Tranquilizers

Her Vag is gonna be the Holland Tunnel[/quote]

Like tossing a hotdog down a hallway.

Endless_Echo

Space Cowboy
Jan 18, 2008
[QUOTE="Kopkiwi, post: 0]What the ****?

I am lost for words to be honest.[/quote]

I think the correct word for this thread is, PUSH!!

:snicker

IntrepidEsquire

Superior Member
May 17, 2008
[QUOTE="towlie, post: 0]artificial implants, and natural delivery.
i don't see the logic[/quote]

:snicker That is very true. lol. The people on this planet are not growing more intelligent. . . . they are much MUCH more stupid. This is the octumom all over again. Someone needs to slap the **** out of this woman. I volunteer my services as a wonderful pimp slapper. Her ****** will be totalled beyond belief and if she likes sex I advise against this.

HaTriX

Elite Guru
Sep 26, 2007
[QUOTE="Dragonfly, post: 0]omg how will that work? she'll need a tent as a shirt!

i hope they'll find a good way to solve that![/quote]

She won't be giving birth to regularly sized babies. They will most likely be 2-3 pounds.

Imagine if she gave birth to 12 8 pound babies.