Worst way to die an why?

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
I'm sure a topic like this has been made but I couldn't find one.

Anyway what do you guys feel is the worst way to go? I know were going to see a lot of burning an drowning answers but honestly although painful I just can't say their my most feared. My reasoning is because you have a chance to fight, you can try an overcome the waves or smother the fire(in most occasions). I feel that having the chance to fight is a gift in itself with all the other ways to go.

My most feared ways are freak accidents such as getting hit by a car or a stray bullet. It's quick but you have no time to prepare an say your goodbyes an last advice. My number one though would have to be in a plane crash on a commercial jet. I had never flow untill a few months ago...a 9 hour flight from north Carolina to Hawaii. I realize that nothing scares me as much as that simply because we as passengers have no control. If the plan breaks or the pilot fucks up we're falling from 30k feet at 500mph in a steel can full of fuel....*shudders* an there's that sickening time where your just plummeting looking at your family an everyone around you like...damn son...

Your thoughts?

D

DARIAN_WILL

why think about death dude. just live your life
and try to stay away from the light lol.:lol:

Vulgotha

Power Member
Jan 6, 2007
Having your intestines getting sucked out of your anus and bleeding to death.

This happens and has happened.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
anything that is painful or you know you are dying at that point is the worst. It could be burned alive, drowning, beheaded, hung, falling to your death, knowing you took to many pills, etc etc.

The best way to die for me would be dying in my sleep, I wouldn't feel it or know about it. I'm not scared of death in itself, I am scared of the effects before the death. i am pretty sure a lot of people are in that same mindset, I know I'm not the only one. It's the part before you die, that is the part I don't want to know about. yea, it happens fast and stuff. such as you are about to hit another car head on going 100mph, that would straight up suck, you know you are going to die o_O and it's that part right before it happens that is the worse ever.

Last edited:

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
It's pretty grim down there...

Having yourself and your whole family captured, being forced to watch as they are all raped, tortured, killed and mutilated, then being tortured by people wearing the skin of your family like masks while having the blood, organs and body parts of your family showered on you slowly and hearing their recorded screams of agony playing on a loop...until you die.

jonathanm1978

Elite Member
Feb 29, 2008
geez...that's gruesome...you take classes from Stephen King or something???

I don't think bout it much, but I'd hate to drown..even though I've heard it's the most peaceful way to go..don't wanna try and see if it is..how the hell would I report back my findings???

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="Vulgotha, post: 5681656]Having your intestines getting sucked out of your anus and bleeding to death.

This happens and has happened.[/QUOTE]Looks like someones been watching A 1000 ways to die. :)

I would say getting your stomach split opened and being gutted until you die. Or getting aids because dying from that can be embarrassing.

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
A real life torture was to place a person on a wedge naked, then attach weights to the persons arm's. Until they are split in half from the weights pulling them down the wedge.

/thread

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="ghost_rhayne, post: 5681697]It's pretty grim down there...

Having yourself and your whole family captured, being forced to watch as they are all raped, tortured, killed and mutilated, then being tortured by people wearing the skin of your family like masks while having the blood, organs and body parts of your family showered on you slowly and hearing their recorded screams of agony playing on a loop...until you die.
[/QUOTE]But that's cheating. Obviously a death more than your own would be worse, especially if it's your family...getting raped...and tortured...and getting their skin taken off...and organs being showered...

cheater.

BBK..

Master Sage
Oct 19, 2008
In the 36 Chambers
[QUOTE="ghost_rhayne, post: 5681697]It's pretty grim down there...

[/QUOTE]

That was impressive. I tried to rep you for it but i need to spread some around apparently!

By no means the worst but i think it'd be pretty horrible if something like this killed you.
[video=youtube;p7wmGazAd5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7wmGazAd5k&feature=fvwrel[/video]replace the Donkey with any other large animal and it'd be a pretty horrible way to go. Some woman got killed by a horse having it's way with her, though that was voluntary.

BBK..

Master Sage
Oct 19, 2008
In the 36 Chambers
That would suck! Whenever i leave my friends house i always have to walk down these concrete stairs and i always think "What if i stood on a slug, slipped, and smashed my head and died" That would be a bummer

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Burning to death would be the worst. That or having a million red ants eat you till you die.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
I remember watching a hellraiser movie one time and the people were buried alive, it was a weird one. out of all those movies I've seen, that one was messed up.

Burning to death. Don't ever want to experience that. I would hope that the fumes knock me out first that way I don't feel the burning of my flesh later on. I used to be afraid of drowning until I read more about it. There is a brief moment of panic, but then it is followed by peace. Doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would be.
[COLOR=#fafafa !important]

[/COLOR]​

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
I've heard about the peacefulness of drowning...I guess after you panic you have that brief moment of just weightless floating.

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
[QUOTE="saleenf5, post: 5683140]I've heard about the peacefulness of drowning...I guess after you panic you have that brief moment of just weightless floating.[/QUOTE]

peacefulness of drowning? o_O