Would you fight the avatar above you?

raremew

Apprentice
Oct 19, 2012
Texas
Superman is already op, basically a god loll.
Cyborg superman is just putting icing all over the cake and slicing it into a hundred tiny pieces

Jul 1, 2015
Canada
Not certain if this string has as of now been made or not, simply popped into my psyche now as I'm attempting to discover FC3 halls. Sorry in the event that it has...

Just fundamentally say whether you would battle the symbol (or individual, on the off chance that you wanna get all individual) above you or flee. Don't hesitate to clarify why too.

So battle or flight?

Sekhmet

Superior Member
Apr 12, 2015
Gotham.
[QUOTE="Sonitek, post: 6463591]Not certain if this string has as of now been made or not, simply popped into my psyche now as I'm attempting to discover FC3 halls. Sorry in the event that it has...

Just fundamentally say whether you would battle the symbol (or individual, on the off chance that you wanna get all individual) above you or flee. Don't hesitate to clarify why too.

So battle or flight?[/QUOTE]
That's kind of the point of this thread. To say weather your avatar would fight the avatar above yours. If you want to make a separate thread in a similar manner, then feel free too. :)

I'm Harley Quinn. I will fight pretty much anything so I say yes.

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
I must get a new Avatar but Deffo up for a scrap ;)

That'll do for now. Magneto is a badass mo fo and I like that about him.

Last edited: