WTB World of Warcraft Siggy

ConsoleCrusader

Superior Member
Dec 5, 2006
www.vgoa.com
Hi all I was on a nice 5 week vacation in Cuba and I am back now. I have to get with one of you guys who built me a site template cause I can't find my original thread. But any I am willing to buy a siggy for my warcraft character.

name : Towelliee
Realm : Detheroc
Pally Tankadin

here are some pictures to use In this picture i am the character with the wings

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3286/11111111111111111113223oi4.jpg

Then a picture of actual towelie from South Park would be nice

http://www.globalpov.com/images/towelie.jpg

And then back ground can be something wow related just use your imagination

Willing to pay $10-15 via paypal if done soon please let me know

Rob

Shadowfyre

Super Elite
Jun 26, 2007
First off, the first picture that you gave us is in horrible resolution, get a better picture of your character. Second of all, putting towlie in the signature would probably ruin it.

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
If you could get us a larger and more clearer picture of your main character, then I might be able to give it a go. As it stands, however, that picture is really low quality and you can't really make out your character. And I don't think adding Towlie would be a good idea, either.

Shadowfyre

Super Elite
Jun 26, 2007
How about a picture of only your character, up close. That would make a LOT more sense. Seriously, I can barely make out the character. Get me a better picture and I'll do it.

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
here is my first go
i can change alot
or start a new
tell me what u think

p.s.
it would look much better without towelie
thats my opinion
but if u want him and dont like that
i can try another way
its just he is very vertical
for a sig
:)
and it clutters things

ConsoleCrusader

Superior Member
Dec 5, 2006
www.vgoa.com
little on serious side i think looking for funny playful i got another combo I might join a guild called <Forgot to Repair> So I need a combo of the broken armor in upper right of first pic and me crying in second

You see litt red sword and armor all ywlloe and red take off that litle bit and combine it with the me crying and in text just

<Forgot to Repair>
Towellliee