WWE Legends of WrestleMania or Smackdown vs Raw 09

Feb 27, 2008
Im just after Finding out bout this new title and it sounds good as I love WWE legends and a game totaly for them sounds good.

But i also love doing the career mode in svr

some info bout the game
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Legends_of_WrestleMania

so which game sounds better?

or is wwe just trying to milk the money in with releasing 2 games within 5 months.

also tna's game is out soon doesnt look anything special about it except some cool wrestlers and boring looking features bit like tna in real life

B

BlueHarvest

If SVR 2009 is in anyway like 2008 i'd avoid it like hell, they need a new developer and engine and outlook on game making!

Nov 30, 2007
Im still not understanding why THQ isnt going back to the formula that made their first 5 smackdown games great.

FOCUS=GAMEPLAY!!!
Not magnificant graphics that i can see Ortons a*s sweat.

Also, the previous SMACKDOWN! games were all very fast paced, I have no idea why they slowed it down to boringness.

Anyway, If i were gonna choose between the two, I'd get neither. TBH, there is no good wrestling game out right now. TNA's game may be good, but from what I have seen, its just pretty.

Feb 27, 2008
yeah am pretty sure it will be like 08 but it has new features like create a finish and a new career mode. it was still a pretty fun game hopefully better online cause when you were play a fatel 4 way it was laggy

Feb 27, 2008
yeah fighting with legends like hogan, the rock and stone cold and many more will be well fun. cant wait to list of wrestlers is released. i remember the older smackdown games having loads and loads of wrestlers in it most of them useless but it was cool.

7lpe6

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2007
I hope the 'Legends' game turns out to be good. The WWF in the mid '80s - early '90s was a fantastic time. That was when each wrestler had a unique image unlike now where each wrestler is indistinguishable from the next. I'd like to see 'Macho Man' Randy Savage, Rick Rude, Andre the Giant, Mr. Perfect, Honky Tonk Man, Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, The British Bulldogs, Big Bossman,Demolition, Hart Foundation, Earthquake and others complete with original music and using the old ring/stadium for that vintage Wrestlemania feel. I would like to see Ultimate Warrior in this game, but considering Warrior owns everything to do with the character and the history between him and WWE I don't think he'll appear in the game.

I

Ishimaru Kaito

well i never really liked any other wrestling game besides SVR so i think i will stay with it

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
I wouldn't waste time on buying a game like WWE LOW. SVR 09 seems alright, but there recent games have been meh.

XMW

Super Elite
Jun 22, 2008
I'd get Legends Of WM, simply because that one is probably refreshing, not all those new wrestlers, but just the older ones. I do hope tough that they will include people from the Attitude era, like Ken Shamrock, X-Pac etc..

ParmSingh

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2007
Sounds really good but i hope they don't fart all over the game like they did with legends of wrestling. I'm a bit dissappointed that Jim Ross is doing comentary but because Gorrila Monsoon has passed away and Bobby Heenan has throat cancer it wouldn't be possible.

A

Ali_Ps3addict

Both games r going to be great.Because both games are not going to come out at the same time.Legends Of Wrestlemania will come out in 2009.So I will get SVR 2009 first it's tag-team system is great.

pizzamonkio

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2008
i would definetly get the legends one. i think all the wrestlers these days are goofs (with the exeption of sabu) and dont watch it anymore because its a soap opera. i hope the game has papa shango ultimate warrior and bret hart. i also wish thq would go back to the control scheme they used in some WCW /NWO game for n64 it was so simple and intuitive it made the game fun.

Jun 30, 2008
I think the whole Smackdown series fell off big time when it became Smackdown vs. Raw but im interested in seeing how the legends game is going to turn out and plan on buying it as long as its not like Smackdown

TH3 GAM3

The King Of Kings
Oct 1, 2007
[QUOTE="Two4DaMoney, post: 0]Screw all these wrestling games. I want the no mercy/aki fighting system back.[/quote]
Man, No Mercy was the best WWE wrestling game of all time. I also love Smackdown Shut Your Mouth.

Feb 27, 2008
the first few in the smackdown series was amazing. best wrestling games ever also ufc 09 is coming out anyone have some info on this?