X' Showcase

Xraein

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2008
Venus
Okay.. I'm showing you some of my work. Most of 'em are old, it been a while since I made something... Please tell me what do you think honestly. :blush2

or

Xraein

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2008
Venus
Yeah, thanks for your comment FR. I'll try my best to improve my work. I just need to learn new stuffs. :]

Endless_Echo

Space Cowboy
Jan 18, 2008
[QUOTE="FinalReaper, post: 0]I dig the first one. X.... although some are blurry and too bright imo.[/quote]

I agree, though keep at it :)

Xraein

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2008
Venus
[QUOTE="Endless_Echo, post: 0]I agree, though keep at it :)[/quote]

Thank you. :] I'll do my best. The last thing I created is the current sig I'm using.. I think I improved a little bit.

gruddy

Elite Sage
Aug 29, 2007
Some general comments:
  • The sizes aren't great (some too small, some too long, some too wide, some too big)
  • Quite a few are too blurry
  • You need to add a border to some and change the border in others (e.g. cinema borders or side borders)
  • They are all too busy and they need a source of light
  • Blur the backgrounds and make the focal point stand out
  • Don't center the focal point
That's all I can think of for now.

Xraein

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2008
Venus
[QUOTE="gruddy, post: 0]Some general comments:
  • The sizes aren't great (some too small, some too long, some too wide, some too big)
  • Quite a few are too blurry
  • You need to add a border to some and change the border in others (e.g. cinema borders or side borders)
  • They are all too busy and they need a source of light
  • Blur the backgrounds and make the focal point stand out
  • Don't center the focal point
That's all I can think of for now.[/quote]

I think I was using the same style with every sig I made which was like a little mistake. Thanks for your comments alot, I'll keep 'em in mind for sure. :]

gruddy

Elite Sage
Aug 29, 2007
Glad I could help.

It's not a problem if you use the same style. Just make sure the style is as good as possible :p