X019 London Announcements

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
Most of the announcements in the link.
https://www.techradar.com/nz/news/xbox-x019-all-the-biggest-announcements-from-microsofts-event
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/11/14/x019-recap/
Rare is developing a new game called Everwild
One of the biggest surprises at this year’s show was Everwild, a new IP from Rare, the company behind Xbox One’s Sea of Thieves and N64 classics like Banjo-Kazooie, GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. We don’t know a ton about this one yet, but we did get a first look thanks to a trailer that debuted on stage. Make sure to check it out below.

Tell Me Why reveal
Dontnod Entertainment, the studio behind Life is Strange, revealed its new narrative adventure Tell Me Why, which features the first playable videogame hero from a major studio and publisher who is also transgender. Check out the trailer below.

Grounded reveal
Xbox Game Studios and Obsidian Entertainment announced Grounded, a new first-person, co-op survival game coming Spring 2020 to Xbox One through Xbox Game Preview and with Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store, and on Steam. Check out the trailer below.

Project xCloud Coming to Windows 10 PCs and New Markets
We announced that more than 50 new titles from over 25 of our valued partners will join the Project xCloud public preview, such as Madden NFL 20, Devil May Cry 5, and Tekken 7. In 2020, we’ll bring Project xCloud to Windows 10 PCs, and we’re collaborating with a broad set of partners to make game streaming available on other devices as well. We’re also expanding support to more Bluetooth controllers, including the DualShock 4 wireless controller and game pads from Razer. Moreover, in 2020, we are expanding the Project xCloud preview to new markets, will enable gamers to stream Xbox games that they already own or will purchase, and will add game streaming from the cloud to Xbox Game Pass. For all of our Project xCloud announcements, take a look at our X019 Project xCloud post.

The Future of Strategy is Revealed in the First Gameplay Trailer for Age of Empires IV
Today, the newly named studio World’s Edge revealed the first ever gameplay trailer for their highly anticipated upcoming game, Age of Empires IV, which included a special visit from studio head Shannon Loftis for an in-depth discussion about the future of the dedicated franchise. Shannon also introduced a brand-new launch trailer to celebrate the release of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, which includes remastered 4K graphics and a new expansion, The Last Khans. You can play Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition starting today on Xbox Game Pass, Windows 10, and Steam. Want to learn more? Take a look at our X019 Age of Empires update post.
Final Fantasy Series Joins Xbox Game Pass and Kingdom Hearts Classics Coming to Xbox One
Square Enix Developers Shinji Hashimoto and Ichiro Hazama appeared on Inside Xbox to announce that the Final Fantasy series on Xbox including Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and Final Fantasy XV will be coming to Xbox Game Pass on Console and PC starting in 2020. Also, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Remix and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will come to Xbox One in 2020. Finally, a new Kingdom Hearts 3 demo is available starting today, November 14 on Xbox One – click here to download it now.

Yakuza games such as Yakuza 0,Kiwami 1 & 2 are also coming to Xbox and Xbox Game Pass

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
Well there were 3 new IP's reveals which I think this was better than their E3. Old games PS4 got a while ago such as the Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 Collections which Square has talked about wanting to do it as well as some Yakuza games which I think was the recent result of Phil's visit to Japan as well as FFXIV for Xbox One or likely Scarlet I think.

Microsoft totally moneyhatted Sega in which Relic Entertainment is also developing Age Of Empires 4 on PC which im most interested in and they have a good track record in developing RTS.

But does this make me want to buy Gamepass,Xbox One or Scarlet in the future? Nope.