XBL Question

Oct 20, 2006
www.cozmagfx.com
My xbl gold is going to expire, I was wondering what exactly will i be missing out on except the multiplayer chat and such?

Will I still unlock achievements?

Can I still download demos?

If I want to renew after it expires will it be the same?

Vlaun

Apprentice
Jul 1, 2008
www.playfire.com
[QUOTE="stephancelmare360!!, post: 0]My xbl gold is going to expire, I was wondering what exactly will i be missing out on except the multiplayer chat and such?

If I want to renew after it expires will it be the same?[/quote]
Achievements are still unlockable without Live and demos can be downloaded with a Xbox Live Silver Membership. It should still be the same after you renew it.

May 16, 2006
To add to what Vlaun said, Some demos and downloadable content are first made available to gold account members and then later available to silver.

Aug 12, 2008
tyneside
[QUOTE="stephancelmare360!!, post: 0]My xbl gold is going to expire, I was wondering what exactly will i be missing out on except the multiplayer chat and such?

If I want to renew after it expires will it be the same?[/quote]

achievements will still unlock (off-line ones) and the demos will still be available but after they have been on Gold membership first.

you should see no difference when you renew, unless your not renewing until after this autumns update, then you should notice a big difference