Xbox: Ask a question

Jan 15, 2007
[QUOTE="kaizoku roof, post: 0]Your girl friend isnt really a girl ;P and nope id go and get a pro or an elite. Be a pirate today;P you ****ing homo.

Lupe is **** man go **** yourself[/quote]

What in the wide wide world of sports happened here..???

Jan 2, 2008
I was wondering if anyone knew if the xbox 360 steering wheel would work on the ps3 if i had the wireless receiver from xbox, that is made for the pc?

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
[QUOTE="erob61, post: 0]I was wondering if anyone knew if the xbox 360 steering wheel would work on the ps3 if i had the wireless receiver from xbox, that is made for the pc?[/QUOTE]

Highly doubtful.
Apart from the button layout being different, it wouldnt be recognized by the PS3 games.

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
[QUOTE="Blu-Ray, post: 0]How much points would an XBLA game like lets say Street Fighter 2 cost in MS Points?[/QUOTE]

Street fighter 2 is 800 points.

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
Some go for 400, most go for 800 and a few go for 1200.

They just recently, to my knowledge, dropped the price of some of them, including small arms which is a cool little smash bros clone.

proof

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2005
I was wondering if the LIVE issues are solved yet? My subscription ran out about 2 weeks ago, and i dont know whether to register this enw gamecard i have. I mean, i want its full playtime :)

Jan 3, 2008
i got xbox 360 with xbox live it's been fine online for about a week or two now all the sudden i don't got the quick connection that i had before it seems jumpy and laggy the internet connection and router connection is fine and also my ps3 is fine online and my laptop any suggestions

Baki

Master Guru
Nov 13, 2007
[QUOTE="cheeops, post: 0]can u back up games saves in any way for 360 like u can with ps3 and is their any way to install 3rd party themes??[/QUOTE]
You can back up your profiles (Save files etc..) but you need a Official MS Memory card.

B

bigboss370

to connect to xbox live i used to just unhook my modem from my PC and use it with my 360 to play online. this worked fine for about a month but now i can't connect to xbox live:( help?

Nuvian

Master Sage
Feb 4, 2008
i got a question,im planning to buy a 360 after the euro price drop,and i was wondering something,are the falcon boards the ones that have HDMI these days?i wont get the 120gig version,was thinking about the 20gig or a 60gig if that is released.so basicly HDMI premium version...is that with a falcon board?lower failure rate?
thanks in advance.

AtticusTRD

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2007
[QUOTE="AtticusTRD, post: 0]I bought a black xbox remote and i want to make it player one how do i do this?[/quote]

anybody?:(

adfadfasdfad

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
[QUOTE="AtticusTRD, post: 0]anybody?:(

adfadfasdfad[/QUOTE]

Jeez I've never played with more than one controller.

Have you just experimented with the sync button on top of the 360 controller and the one on the machine?

Surely you could re-arrange the order than way.

AtticusTRD

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Carsonal, post: 0]Jeez I've never played with more than one controller.

Have you just experimented with the sync button on top of the 360 controller and the one on the machine?

Surely you could re-arrange the order than way.[/quote]

Ive tried fiddling with it. But it always sees the original controller that came with the console as remote one.

Grrr. Ive asked numerous xbox owners and they have no clue either :(

Jan 15, 2007
OOhh you talking about the joypads...

OK try this....remove the battery pack from the controller you don't want to be one...
Start the 360 on its own..
Remove the battery pack from the black controller for 5 secs.
Then start up the black controller and press the small sync button on the top of the controller and on the front of the 360.

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/v/tl4eKzIDjwU[/embed]

Zoibie

Supreme Veteran
Jun 18, 2006
Hey does anyone know what this means, I have 3 red lights on my 360 but they aren't in the same places as it's shown on various RRoD pictures. When it's horizontal, Instead of being the upper right ring that doesn't show up it's the upper left... is that the RRoD or something else?