Xbox Fans Are DYING To Celebrate A Masterpiece. Phil Spencer chimes in.

Jun 4, 2007
Edit: Not one xbox fan defended Quantum Break when MS told them it sold well and they weren't getting a sequel.
The proof is in the pudding. Don't dare bring up old exclusives now. You didn't demand sequels. You sat with your thumb up your asses thinking that MS would replace those flopped titles with other new i.ps and it didn't happen. These same defending excuse makers didn't even get pissed when Scalebound got canceled and Phil said it was good for gamers. You guys really piss me off. If the shoe doesn't fit then please don't try and squeeze your foot into it. This is for a select few and they all know who they are.

So are we waiting for E3 18'? E3 19'? Xbox Two? E3 20'? You xbox guys let me know.

Someone isn't doing their job as they should.

PS. Sony and Nintendo had them every generation. No excuses for MS. They had them for xbox and 360.

Edit:I thought I heard this broken record before lmfao. Phil is full of shit and he's been feeding it to you diehards for years. Keep damage controlling tho. You get exactly what you ask for. Don't ever fix your mouth to say Two is "hating" for no reason when it comes to MS. You'll make yourself look stupid just like Phil. Go demand better.

Lying lying lying Phil

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
I want to own the xbox but MS isn't giving me a good enough reason this late in the genration. Phil talks a great game but I'm not falling for it. Just look at that slick talker with the response to why there's no masterpieces on the xbone. He's pushing it off as if their 1st party didn't have proper time to dedicate towards the released games due to service/platform/BC. Sea of thieves took time. We all know how that turned out. Crackdown 3 is releasing soon. That has taken like 4 years. He's going to look like a liar if that doesn't turn out to be amazing.

I'm hard on MS but that's only because I know what's possible based on how Sony reacted after their screw ups with the ps3. I tell Phil to prove it with actions and not words. These Xbox gamers should do the same instead of defending everything and pointing fingers. Tweet Phil and demand better.

Edit: That 1st tweet is so damaging imo. It says so much to me based off their history. I'm holding off based on their AAA exclusives. Halo and Gears will be either good or great. Those 2 are not enough for me. I'm not really into racers but I'd play Forza Horizion if I were. Sea of Thieves is a no. Crackdown 3 looked terrible the last time we seen it. Everything else flopped and most likely won't get a sequel. If MS turns it around at E3 18' then I need to see it become a trend for them over the next few years. That's going to build my trust in them. I'm basically going to be waiting until Xbox 2 at this point.

Last edited:
H

Hedon

Looking forward to this E3. Last year I thoroughly enjoyed their show. Looks like this year will be good as well.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
If you look at the sales performances of PS4 and Switch, Sony and Nintendo have been dominating this console generation.

Microsoft might be better off trying to bolster the exclusive lineup of Xbox Two to gain a decent headstart next console generation, while working to release the last wave of Xbox One exclusives (Crackdown 3, Halo 6, Forza Horizon 4 etc) in the near future.

Who knows? If Microsoft play their cards right, Xbox Two will be the one for Two.

Last edited:
May 20, 2008
I want to own the xbox but MS isn't giving me a good enough reason this late in the genration.
Hogwash! I remember you saying a while back it doesn’t matter what they do because they will never have nothing for you. At least I can admit I prefer gaming on Xbox.
Phil talks a great game but I'm not falling for it. Just look at that slick talker with the response to why there's no masterpieces on the xbone. He's pushing it off as if their 1st party didn't have proper time to dedicate towards the released games due to service/platform/BC.
GOW series is a excellent one and the latest seems to be a must have, but someone calling it a masterpiece is just an opinion. The game got some very high review scores though. Some imo are a little suspect.
Sea of thieves took time. We all know how that turned out. Crackdown 3 is releasing soon. That has taken like 4 years. He's going to look like a liar if that doesn't turn out to be amazing.
How did SOT turn out? Please tell us since we all know. The metacritic score sucks but MS and Rare seem to be happy with the results. Millions of people are playing the game together which I think was at least one of their goals. As for crackdown,it does seem to be spending more time than the average game in development and hopefully if there are issues they get ironed out,but let’s not forget Sony has had its issues as well.The Last Guardian was in development for 9 years and GT6 didn’t release on ps3 until after the PS4 launched and we all know how long the last gen lasted. So there was only one GT game last gen before this generation started.

I'm hard on MS but that's only because I know what's possible based on how Sony reacted after their screw ups with the ps3. I tell Phil to prove it with actions and not words.
Let’s be honest here. You are hard on ms because you love to keep the fanboy wars going because that’s what you do. That’s why you come here. Yes, Phil has come up short a bit in the first party games department but he also has come through on some of his other promises but of course we won’t see you post anything about them.

Yep, Sony did turn around their screwups and MS is trying to do the same thing. As the tweet stated, It didn’t happen overnight for Sony and it surely won’t for MS but they have made some strides since their 2013 goof up. They need to beef up their first party single player games a bit IMO. With that being said,they’ve also shown that multiplayer games are still very popular among the console gaming community.
These Xbox gamers should do the same instead of defending everything and pointing fingers. Tweet Phil and demand better.
How do you know Xbox gamers haven’t been doing that? Maybe if you actually try to engage Xbox gamers in a meaningful conversation here you may learn a few things.
Edit: That 1st tweet is so damaging imo. It says so much to me based off their history. I'm holding off based on their AAA exclusives. Halo and Gears will be either good or great. Those 2 are not enough for me. I'm not really into racers but I'd play Forza Horizion if I were. Sea of Thieves is a no. Crackdown 3 looked terrible the last time we seen it. Everything else flopped and most likely won't get a sequel. If MS turns it around at E3 18' then I need to see it become a trend for them over the next few years. That's going to build my trust in them. I'm basically going to be waiting until Xbox 2 at this point.
We’ve heard the same old broken record stuff before from you. For the record, I can think of a quite a few things that I think MS should improve on and even more for Sony IMO,but for you to say that everything theyve done outside of Forza and Halo has flopped is far from the truth.
Who knows? If Microsoft play their cards right, Xbox Two will be the one for Two.
Lol... based on what? Is that what he did with xbox360? No. What you see now is what he’s been doing for years and it isn’t gonna change regardless of what ms does. He’s a PlayStation fanboy. There’s nothing wrong with that but if the words don’t add up it’s because the truth wasn’t in the equation.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
Microsoft might be better off trying to bolster the exclusive lineup of Xbox Two to gain a decent headstart next console generation, while working to release the last wave of Xbox One exclusives (Crackdown 3, Halo 6, Forza Horizon 4 etc) in the near future.
I honestly think that's the best case scenario at this point. The xbone is around 40m. They'll be lucky to hit 55m-60m before 2020.

MS placed themselves in this weird position. I wouldn't buy the xbone/X even if MS comes out and have one hell of a year with new i.p's in 2019. I would just simply wait for the xbox 2 because it'll play xbone games.

Last edited:

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
Well I have both consoles. This generation the PS4 is my go to one and gets far more play time, but the Xbox One has had some great games on it and I've really enjoyed those that I've played. Personally I don't care if they sell 40M, 55M, or 1 (to me) as long as there are games coming out for it.

I guess the bigger question is that if you're never going to buy one, even if they have a super-dooper-pooper-scooper 2019, why do you care?

May 20, 2008
Well I have both consoles. This generation the PS4 is my go to one and gets far more play time, but the Xbox One has had some great games on it and I've really enjoyed those that I've played. Personally I don't care if they sell 40M, 55M, or 1 (to me) as long as there are games coming out for it.

I guess the bigger question is that if you're never going to buy one, even if they have a super-dooper-pooper-scooper 2019, why do you care?
That’s something I’ve been asking for years.

Jun 4, 2007

It's simply about trust when it comes to me caring. As for not buying the xb1, even if it had a great 2019, is due to timing and trust. I go into greater detail below.

MS having a super 2019 with new i.p's would start to build my trust in them. Fully trusting them isn't going to come over that one year(2019) for me. That's why I said MS currently put themselves in a weird position to sell me on the xb1. The xb2 is nearly here so I'll just buy that instead and buy the previous games that I missed. That's if they keep making the right moves.

The reason why I have these issues is due to Phil over the years. Phil talks too much. He's either saying something stupid or trying to please fans with words and no actions. He's a slick talker and it doesn't work on me. Phil and his crew doesn't have their shit together and it's trickling down through the games. He even confirms it in that tweet. Phil makes too many bonehead decisions and at times don't even know what the hell his other lead people are doing. People have been asking for years for a new Conker and Phil basically tells the people to make their own Conker in Project Offset. Project Offset is dead. Then Phil does his Voodoo Vince and Phantom Dust thing. Phil screwed up Ryse 2 by trying to strongarm Crytek out of the rights to the I.P. Phil cancels Fable and then cancels Scalebound and had the balls to say it's good for gamers that it was canceled.

Console sales don't so much matter at this point. I really care about game sales as should anyone. Not for bragging purposes but for the fact of getting a sequel. Look at the new AAA ip's this gen for MS. People always claim that they're great. They had marketing. Some even had bundles. Yet something isn't adding up because they all flopped. That leads to MS not funding a sequel despite having a very thin AAA library. The only oddball is Crackdown 3. Remedy confirmed to be making multiplats now. Insomniac is making Spider-Man now. MS screwed up with Crytek. Sea of Thieves took Rare 4 years to produce. There's a reason why MS won't comment on how many of those 2 million players actually bought the game;bringing in money to make the project profitable.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Lol... based on what? Is that what he did with xbox360? No. What you see now is what he’s been doing for years and it isn’t gonna change regardless of what ms does. He’s a PlayStation fanboy. There’s nothing wrong with that but if the words don’t add up it’s because the truth wasn’t in the equation.
Well, I know Two gets carried away sometimes but I think some of the criticism towards Microsoft is valid. Mostly when it comes to their exclusive lineup, where exclusive doesn't necessarily mean the same thing for Xbox as it would PlayStation (vice versa).

acryllicaltair

Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2010
I had the original Xbox when everyone I knew mostly had a ps2 with others having the occasional Dreamcast. Yes, you want to see a console doing well, but what matters is the content that is on offer. Both consoles have somewhat struggled for 1st and 2nd party games most of this generation, and this year Microsoft has not put out a single killer app title.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I feel Microsoft has come such a long way since the launch of the XB1. The games were struggling to hit 1080p, the Kinect was still being forced down our throats. Game installs took hours. The dashboard was buggy as hell.........

The Xbox One X is a phenomenal machine and what it does to b/c games is nothing short of amazing. That alone makes this console worth owning. It is sort of like people buying an HD NES console that makes your old games look better. Even without 4K patches the 1X makes b/c games look and run better.

However the console is obviously lacking in good exclusives. Where the hell is Sunset Overdrive 2???? That game was soooooooooo good!

If I was not such a trophy whore, I would probably make the 1X my go to console for all multiplatform games.

May 20, 2008
Well, I know Two gets carried away sometimes but I think some of the criticism towards Microsoft is valid. Mostly when it comes to their exclusive lineup, where exclusive doesn't necessarily mean the same thing for Xbox as it would PlayStation (vice versa).
I agree some of his criticism is valid and I don’t discourage it but sometimes it’s mostly exaggeratIon or boasting. If something made me so miserable I wouldn’t spend a second thinking about it. He’s just doing what he’s does 99% of the time here. I could be wrong but maybe he thinks he can ruin someone’s console game experience using a forum and his one sided nature of thinking.

acryllicaltair

Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2010
I agree some of his criticism is valid and I don’t discourage it but sometimes it’s mostly exaggeratIon or boasting. If something made me so miserable I wouldn’t spend a second thinking about it. He’s just doing what he’s does 99% of the time here. I could be wrong but maybe he thinks he can ruin someone’s console game experience using a forum and his one sided nature of thinking.
His is an agenda. Seen him flip and flop on so many issues around here it is laughable. This generation has been lacking in first and second party from Sony and Microsoft. That coupled with day 1 DLC, ever reducing content on disc, loot boxes and microtransactions mean that it is possibly the worst generation I have seen in my lifetime. This is where I give Sony the props with God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn, yet they also go the other side and charge a big chunk of money for a game still in development in GT before they sell you the end game. Shitty generation all around.

H

Hedon

I have a backlog of exclusives that I bought for my Xbox One X and my PS Pro, equally. It's insane. And then all the multplats I have, ugh.

Jun 4, 2007
His is an agenda. Seen him flip and flop on so many issues around here it is laughable.
It's no secret that I dislike the direction Phil has taken the xbox when it comes to games. I've been saying it for years. Some of you guys said I was trolling and everything else in the book. You even admit to laughing. You may have laughed then but you're damn sure crying now that Phil has said he's been fucking things up due to focusing on Power/Services/BC. He proved my point.

This generation has been lacking in first and second party from Sony and Microsoft.
Thanks for showing me the next defense you guys will use to damage control for the xbox shortcomings. Lying in this manner doesn't hurt the playstation brand. It just makes you look foolish. Telling Phil these kind of lies will gain you nothing but years like 2017. Highly repetitive, content lacking titles like Sea of Thieves. Damage controlling is not the answer.

Things can't possibly get any lower for the xbone. I'm expecting to see something new/rebooted(MS has dormant i.p's) at E3 18' I want to see a new Perfect Dark.

May 20, 2008
It's no secret that I dislike the direction Phil has taken the xbox when it comes to games.
It’s also no secret you disliked Xbox even before Phil was in charge. You were doing pretty much the same thing with xbox360.
I've been saying it for years. Some of you guys said I was trolling and everything else in the book. You even admit to laughing. You may have laughed then but you're damn sure crying now that Phil has said he's been fucking things up due to focusing on Power/Services/BC. He proved my point.
So this is about revenge for you?

If we’re crying why do you sound so miserable? You know what,things could be better for Xbox for exclusive side of the house. Especially for single player focused games. On the other hand things could also be be better for Sony on the multiplayer and feature side of the house. You speak as though MS are the only ones who makes mistakes or needs to improve areas of their console business. Sony made their mistakes last gen and come back strong. Cudos to them. Now MS is in a similar position so they will need to deal with their shortcoming. It’s just business as usual.

And as for Phil saying he is “fucking up”, those are your words. That is unless you can post a quote to back it up. Like I said before you love to pull things out of your culo and over exaggerate.

Thanks for showing me the next defense you guys will use to damage control for the xbox shortcomings. Lying in this manner doesn't hurt the playstation brand. It just makes you look foolish. Telling Phil these kind of lies will gain you nothing but years like 2017. Highly repetitive, content lacking titles like Sea of Thieves. Damage controlling is not the answer.
Who’s doing damage control? Who’s trying to hurt the PlayStation brand? So Sony has never released a game that’s lacking content?

Things can't possibly get any lower for the xbone. I'm expecting to see something new/rebooted(MS has dormant i.p's) at E3 18' I want to see a new Perfect Dark.
That’s probably because Rare has already hinted at that possibility with tweets.but nice try trying to make it seem like you would of guessed it right. Who knows what we’ll see but I’m sure you’ll keep us posted because Xbox gaming is so important to you.

Last edited:

acryllicaltair

Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2010
It's no secret that I dislike the direction Phil has taken the xbox when it comes to games. I've been saying it for years. Some of you guys said I was trolling and everything else in the book. You even admit to laughing. You may have laughed then but you're damn sure crying now that Phil has said he's been fucking things up due to focusing on Power/Services/BC. He proved my point.

Bloodborne, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. These are four standout games on the Playstation 4 for me.......I really do not care that much about remasters to be honest or work in progress being sold as a game.

On the Xbox One, games that really stood out for me are Killer Instinct, Forza Motorsport 6/7, Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4, Halo 5: Guardians, Sunset Overdrive and Titanfall. Other games I could put oout that I have enjoyed but would not put them as fantastic games that are exclusive to these consoles are Quantum Break, Rare Replay, Killzone: Shadowfall, Street Fighter V. These consoles launched in 2013, and we are in 2018. Never in my life have I seen such scanty quality exclusive content.

Unlike you who is point as saying that you would do not see a point in owning the Xbox One, I actually game quite a lot on the Playstation 4. So it comes as a surprise to me that one would think that a focus on power (something people would not stop complaining about on the base consoles and the resolution difference is now seen as a non issue with MS having the Xbox One X), services and BC (I do not care much for this feature BTW, but it matters to some people).

When it comes to Sea of Thieves, it has not lived up to expectation, just as Ryse: Son of Rome did not deliver. But guess what, The Order did not set the world alight, neither did The Last Guardian. These types of games exist and will continue to exist across all platforms, and while I agree that Microsoft needs to invest in more content and maybe even expand their studios and publishing, it is not to say that Sony has hit it off the park.

As for rebooting IP's, Sony's last two really good games are a reboot and a remaster. Prior to that you have a great new IP in Horizon Zero Dawn, and before this, Uncharted 4 while people are busy complaining about MS giving out Gears of War 4.

May 20, 2008
Bloodborne, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. These are four standout games on the Playstation 4 for me.......I really do not care that much about remasters to be honest or work in progress being sold as a game.

On the Xbox One, games that really stood out for me are Killer Instinct, Forza Motorsport 6/7, Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4, Halo 5: Guardians, Sunset Overdrive and Titanfall. Other games I could put oout that I have enjoyed but would not put them as fantastic games that are exclusive to these consoles are Quantum Break, Rare Replay, Killzone: Shadowfall, Street Fighter V. These consoles launched in 2013, and we are in 2018. Never in my life have I seen such scanty quality exclusive content.
I enjoyed Quantum Break ,Forza, and Horizon 3 too. IMO Forza is a masterpiece level exclusive but it’s in a genre that just not as popular among the gaming crowd.
When it comes to Sea of Thieves, it has not lived up to expectation, just as Ryse: Son of Rome did not deliver. But guess what, The Order did not set the world alight, neither did The Last Guardian. These types of games exist and will continue to exist across all platforms, and while I agree that Microsoft needs to invest in more content and maybe even expand their studios and publishing, it is not to say that Sony has hit it off the park.
Good points. I think Sea of Thieves is very unique but I just can’t get into the pirate stuff.

As for rebooting IP's, Sony's last two really good games are a reboot and a remaster. Prior to that you have a great new IP in Horizon Zero Dawn, and before this, Uncharted 4 while people are busy complaining about MS giving out Gears of War 4.
That’s called selective blindness. You also hear”why is Crackdown taking so long and Sea of Thieves took 4 years and it has no content”. Meanwhile there hasn’t been hardly any news about Deep Down or Wild on PS4. It’s been over 5 years for the former.

And how in the hell can some people act like they’re suffering from Xbox exclusives when they don’t even own one.

acryllicaltair

Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2010
I enjoyed Quantum Break ,Forza, and Horizon 3 too. IMO Forza is a masterpiece level exclusive but it’s in a genre that just not as popular among the gaming crowd.

Good points. I think Sea of Thieves is very unique but I just can’t get into the pirate stuff.

That’s called selective blindness. You also hear”why is Crackdown taking so long and Sea of Thieves took 4 years and it has no content”. Meanwhile there hasn’t been hardly any news about Deep Down or Wild on PS4. It’s been over 5 years for the former.

And how in the hell can some people act like they’re suffering from Xbox exclusives when they don’t even own one.
It (Sea of Thieves) looked like it might how some things that were interesting from some of the previews, but even then people were complaining about sword play and gun play, so those straight off the bat were areas of concern. I can see where they wanted to go with it, and there was a need to add pirate groups to continually make the game interesting, they could have also gone further with community gameplay features. I do not know what to expect with Crackdown 3 to be honest.

What I hope is that MS saying that they were committed to games is something that we start seeing the rewards of soon. It is also my hope that we see Sony continue to push out quality content with more regularity because that is something that will also push MS forward.

Last edited:

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
As a pro Xenforo tip: If you want to quote someone multiple times (or quote multiple people), just click the "reply" button in their post as many times as is needed to add a new quote into your editor. The new quote will be placed where the text cursor is.... so if whimsy takes your fancy, you can stack someones quote inside their own quote. Noticed a few instances of not knowing who's quoting who above.

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
You'd be pushing it to say Horizon was a 360 IP. Yes it started on the 360, but the "go anywhere" style is exclusive to the XBox one.

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
it's actually no secret that you don't like MS at all and take every chance to find fault with them.

but hey, if the mods are ok with your countless fault finding posts on MS, what chance has anyone got of wanting to talk Xbox.
I've created threads not criticizing MS or their games and the thread was silent. So go on somewhere with your crying and bullshit. Go create a thread about Sony's faults.

You'd be pushing it to say Horizon was a 360 IP. Yes it started on the 360, but the "go anywhere" style is exclusive to the XBox one.
Either way it still falls under "giving another shot" to allow a title to become something special. I understand that every game can't get a 2nd chance but you have to try somewhere.

I'm pissed Sony hasn't given The Order 1886 a sequel. I loved the story and setting. The gunplay can be tightened up. Bosses and enemy layout/level designs need major work. Add in a coop and mp and I think Sony would have a hit.

acryllicaltair

Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2010
I've created threads not criticizing MS or their games and the thread was silent. So go on somewhere with your crying and bullshit. Go create a thread about Sony's faults.

Either way it still falls under "giving another shot" to allow a title to become something special. I understand that every game can't get a 2nd chance but you have to try somewhere.

I'm pissed Sony hasn't given The Order 1886 a sequel. I loved the story and setting. The gunplay can be tightened up. Bosses and enemy layout/level designs need major work. Add in a coop and mp and I think Sony would have a hit.
You guys complain about anything and everything. You complained about hardware at a time when Sony was struggling to put out quality games. They have gone out of their way and sorted the hardware out while still giving us something to play each year....it might not be Horizon Zero Dawn or God of War quality, but they always have something quality out.

They are now trying to sort out the first party issue and that is something that Phil Spencer has said they are committed to doing. The problem is that it takes two or three years to get a quality title out, and that is something that people may not want to hear. The same people who have been seeing and hearing of games like Days Gone and Death Stranding for years now have no time for a company like Microsoft that is opening a new studio and investing in story driven experiences if anything Spencer tweets is anything to go by.

But they have the time to come to this section and tell us how they want a sequel to what is undoubtedly one of the shittiest experiences like The Order 1886.

Jun 4, 2007
You guys complain about anything and everything. You guys complained about hardware. They have gone out of their way and sorted the hardware out while still giving us something to play each year....it might not be Horizon Zero Dawn or God of War quality, but they always have something quality out.
You see those markers in the OP? Put the goal right back where it was. MS HAS YET TO PUT OUT A MASTERPIECE THIS GEN. You guys are the reason MS is in such a shitty position. Don't try and spin the bullshit about hardware on Sony or Nintendo fans. Who did Phil say they were listening to in the XboneX announcement? He said he was listening to you diehard xbox fanboys. Phil said it was you xbox fanboys bitching about power. You going to argue with Phil? No. You're going to just deal with it. Thanks for helping me put one of your loyal fans on their ass, Phil. The truth hits hard and hurts when it comes out your mouth, Phil. For some reason they don't want me to use your words and line them up with your actions, Phil. They're angry at me when I'm simply pointing out areas you need to fix, Phil.

Quality titles for the xbox? Please. Why did quantum break flop? Why did Sunset Overdrive flop? Why did Ryse flop? Quality AAA titles don't flop. You xbox guys talk and brag more than you actually buy games. The proof is in the fucking sales numbers. Where is that something of quality? Recore? nah, that title got ripped apart. Oh, you're talking about *yawn* halo, gears and forza? Of course you are.

They are now trying to sort out the first party issue and that is something that Phil Spencer has said they are committed to doing. The problem is that it takes two or three years to get a quality title out, and that is something that people may not want to hear. The same people who have been seeing and hearing of games like Days Gone and Death Stranding for years now have no time for a company like Microsoft that is opening a new studio and investing in story driven experiences if anything Spencer tweets is anything to go by.
You basically want MS to get a pass lol. No. MS had years to sort this shit out. You are just mad that people aren't tolerating MS's bullshit. There's a thread about the new studio and you guys have yet to comment in it. Instead you're in here playing the victim and mad I'm not banned for pointing out how full of shit Phil has been over the years. And it takes longer than 2 years to create a quality title. It damn sure takes longer to create a masterpiece.

Crackdown 3 -Announced 2014 - 4 years from reveal to release
Sea of Thieves -Announced 2015 - 3 years from reveal to release
New studios/new titles - who the fuck knows and who the fuck cares is what you MS diehards will say as long as you get to hear Phil's voice. No proof required.

Death Stranding -Announced 2016 - no release date yet
Days Gone - Announced 2016 - 3 years from reveal to release.

I just wanted to point out how stupid it was to try and use those ps4 titles to paint your picture. I want to say more but I refuse to let you derail my thread.

Fable Legends - Announced 2013 - Canceled 2016 after spending $75million.
Scalebound - Announced 2014 - Canceled 2017 and Phil said it was good for you diehard xbox fans that it was canceled

People are just jumping down MS throat for no reason, right?

But they have the time to come to this section and tell us how they want a sequel to what is undoubtedly one of the shittiest experiences like The Order 1886.
I do what I do because I'm not breaking any rules. If you don't like it then you and every other xbox fan can stay the fuck out my threads. No one asked you to come in here. Go make your own threads. You won't do that though. Maybe it's because there's nothing worth a shit to talk about concerning the xbox new games. It's always down memory lane for you guys. Old 360 titles and early gen xbox one titles that flopped. You guys are nuts.

I brought up The Order to make a very specific point. I used a flopped new I.P. from the PS4 to discuss that some new i.p's need a 2nd chance to be fixed and turned into a hit. I also explained what was perfectly fine with the game and what areas they need to fix. It's funny that you think your opinion on the order gets under my skin. It doesn't.;)

Last edited:

acryllicaltair

Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2010
You see those markers in the OP? Put the goal right back where it was. MS HAS YET TO PUT OUT A MASTERPIECE THIS GEN. You guys are the reason MS is in such a shitty position. Don't try and spin the bullshit about hardware on Sony or Nintendo fans. Who did Phil say they were listening to in the XboneX announcement? He said he was listening to you diehard xbox fanboys. Phil said it was you xbox fanboys bitching about power. You going to argue with Phil? No. You're going to just deal with it. Thanks for helping me put one of your loyal fans on their ass, Phil. The truth hits hard and hurts when it comes out your mouth, Phil. For some reason they don't want me to use your words and line them up with your actions, Phil. They're angry at me when I'm simply pointing out areas you need to fix, Phil.
Who defines that? You the agenda driven freak who is not interested in the console but cannot seem to stop commenting on something that does not tickle your fancy? They do not have a God of War calibre game, but guess what, Sony only has one game that is that calibre in their stable of titles. It is hardly a heaven and earth difference once someone looks at it

Quality titles for the xbox? Please. Why did quantum break flop? Why did Sunset Overdrive flop? Why did Ryse flop? Quality AAA titles don't flop. You xbox guys talk and brag more than you actually buy games. The proof is in the fucking sales numbers. Where is that something of quality? Recore? nah, that title got ripped apart. Oh, you're talking about *yawn* halo, gears and forza? Of course you are.
You seem to think that a quality game must equate to high sales numbers. It has never been the case, and I do not have the time to school you on numerous titles that have been quality but have not made a huge dent in terms of sales. Yet there are mediocre titles that will sell with every launch. As for the titles you listed, none of them is as mediocre as The Order 1886 which you want to see a sequel out for. It is this level of double standard that most of us find issue with when it comes to your posting habits.....and oh, Sunset Overdrive is quality.

You basically want MS to get a pass lol. No. MS had years to sort this shit out. You are just mad that people aren't tolerating MS's bullshit. There's a thread about the new studio and you guys have yet to comment in it. Instead you're in here playing the victim and mad I'm not banned for pointing out how full of shit Phil has been over the years. And it takes longer than 2 years to create a quality title. It damn sure takes longer to create a masterpiece.

Crackdown 3 -Announced 2014 - 4 years from reveal to release
Sea of Thieves -Announced 2015 - 3 years from reveal to release
New studios/new titles - who the fuck knows and who the fuck cares is what you MS diehards will say as long as you get to hear Phil's voice. No proof required.

Death Stranding -Announced 2016 - no release date yet
Days Gone - Announced 2016 - 3 years from reveal to release.
Really?

I just wanted to point out how stupid it was to try and use those ps4 titles to paint your picture. I want to say more but I refuse to let you derail my thread.

Fable Legends - Announced 2013 - Canceled 2016 after spending $75million.
Scalebound - Announced 2014 - Canceled 2017 and Phil said it was good for you diehard xbox fans that it was canceled

People are just jumping down MS throat for no reason, right?
Should we go through a list of games that Sony has cancelled? Or any other developer for that matter? It happens.......deal with it.

I do what I do because I'm not breaking any rules. If you don't like it then you and every other xbox fan can stay the fuck out my threads. No one asked you to come in here. Go make your own threads. You won't do that though. Maybe it's because there's nothing worth a shit to talk about concerning the xbox new games. It's always down memory lane for you guys. Old 360 titles and early gen xbox one titles that flopped. You guys are nuts.

I brought up The Order to make a very specific point. I used a flopped new I.P. from the PS4 to discuss that some new i.p's need a 2nd chance to be fixed and turned into a hit. I also explained what was perfectly fine with the game and what areas they need to fix. It's funny that you think your opinion on the order gets under my skin. It doesn't.;)
Oh, I am the victim. We see this routine so much from you these days. If this site had traffic as was once upon a time, you would have been binned for trolling long ago.

Ohhh, I brought up The Order for a reason, but you cannot see some hope for some of the new IP's MS put out that could get better too? This is the hypocrisy that astounds me time and again.