Xbox One SAD(all digital) edition announced. $250. Releases in May.

Jun 4, 2007
:ROFLMAO: That's one hell of a name, wouldn't you agree? Especially with it officially being announced after Sony dropped a bomb with PS5 news. Great job, Phil.

Microsoft officially announced a new, all-digital version of the Xbox One S during the latest episode of Inside Xbox today, confirming previous rumors. It will have a 1 TB hard drive and be priced at $250, with Microsoft saying it will receive price drops as necessary that will make it always cheaper than the standard Xbox One S.
https://kotaku.com/new-disc-less-xbox-one-coming-in-may-will-cost-250-1834091861

Last edited:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I'm only curious as to why Forza Horizon 3 is included instead of Forza Horizon 4?

May 20, 2008
:ROFLMAO: That's one hell of a name, wouldn't you agree? Especially with it officially being announced after Sony dropped a bomb with PS5 news. Great job, Phil.

https://kotaku.com/new-disc-less-xbox-one-coming-in-may-will-cost-250-1834091861
Lol... PS5 news isn't a bomb. A bomb would of been them announcing how many Tflops it was going to be.
Sounds like they are trying to steal some of Microsoft's thunder before E-3 because they know the next Xbox will have the power edge. At least with the Anaconda they will.That's my guess. I could be wrong but it's not surprising that both next gen consoles will be at least twice as powerful as the pro and the x.

As for the all digital console. It's priced too high imo. They could be just testing the waters for next gen.

May 20, 2008
I'm only curious as to why Forza Horizon 3 is included instead of Forza Horizon 4?
Horizon 4 is on Game Pass and one of the games that's gets gamers to keep their subscriptions. I wouldn't of included it either. At least not right now. The game is making them money and they like it.
Most of the money is made off the games and services, not the hardware. I think that's something fanboys forget.

Jan 19, 2018
Most people call it SADE. I noticed PS only fans call it SAD. It’s like Xbox fans calling the PS4 the PS bore.

Jan 19, 2018
Lol... PS5 news isn't a bomb. A bomb would of been them announcing how many Tflops it was going to be.
Sounds like they are trying to steal some of Microsoft's thunder before E-3 because they know the next Xbox will have the power edge. At least with the Anaconda they will.That's my guess. I could be wrong but it's not surprising that both next gen consoles will be at least twice as powerful as the pro and the x.

As for the all digital console. It's priced too high imo. They could be just testing the waters for next gen.
Yeah I heard the Xbox 4 has the power advantage.

Jun 4, 2007
Most people call it SADE. I noticed PS only fans call it SAD. It’s like Xbox fans calling the PS4 the PS bore.
I've seen everyone(diehard xbox fans too) call it what I titled it. .

Nothing xbox one related will ever be called Sade. It's disrespectful to the singer.

Last edited:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Just because you call it Xbox SADE doesn't mean it can't also be called the SAD Edition. But don't let arguing semantics distract people from the issues of this new Xbox.

Last edited:

sainraja

Forum Sage
Jun 16, 2006
www.hussainraja.com
They could have called it the Xbox One Gamepass Edition (Xbox One GE or GPA :D). Given you can find the Xbox One S for less, chances are you'll find this discounted as well. If that doesn't happen I can't see anyone choosing it over the standard option.

Last edited: