ive looked on miguels website but i cant find it

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
sorry i put in it without

the

at the start and got it. So it worked for me. Here this is great with this new area as us talking more postive about HOME and got us actually enjoying it more

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
at the moment i guess so. You might have to wait on another e-mail. I have to wait on an e.mail as well

Or the guy will talk to you or us again to tell us whats next.

But remember it changes day by day and week by week. So when you get the first two tasks done. You might have to wait for the next day to get the next task started. Because there is so much people doing these tasks at once

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
i think the weekly one is to add the content for the daily changes
and they set it so it changes everyday so it saves them coming on each day

Surebrec

Forum Elder
Jan 2, 2008
Manchester. England
surebrec.co.uk
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 0]the answer is not

its not theautomatic,

Its automatic
[/quote]

yes it is, there is no such band as

automatic

the band is called

The Automatic

the reason why yours was accepted is probably due to slack programming.

Jan 11, 2008
www.Thetf.net
I really like Xi so far. Its such a brilliant addition to the service and will get a lot more people staying inside HOME for longer.

I really want the SIREN challenge that Japan has too. That looks fun.

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
[QUOTE="Galvanise_, post: 0]I really like Xi so far. Its such a brilliant addition to the service and will get a lot more people staying inside HOME for longer.

I really want the SIREN challenge that Japan has too. That looks fun.[/quote]

japan has more than us?
time to load up the jap account

Jan 11, 2008
www.Thetf.net
[QUOTE="joshuam, post: 0]japan has more than us?
time to load up the jap account[/quote]

Yeah the SIREN Challenge involves a group of avatars in an area trying to survive attacks by the nurses and whatnot. If you 'die' your avatar gets booted out of the area back to the square. If you survive you earn prizes etc.

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
[QUOTE="Galvanise_, post: 0]Yeah the SIREN Challenge involves a group of avatars in an area trying to survive attacks by the nurses and whatnot. If you 'die' your avatar gets booted out of the area back to the square. If you survive you earn prizes etc.[/quote]

omfg
i gotta try this

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 0]I had ago at the Siren Mission its so cool. One thing were do the prizes go when you pass the mission[/quote]

i tried downloading it but it just stayed on 0%

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
It should work unless you are trying to do other things and then it will slow down. Or you don't have any more space on your PS3,

It might be a server problem. I had it for a few times.

I hate when you want to play something on HOME and it is bogged down with loads of people at once

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 0]It should work unless you are trying to do other things and then it will slow down. Or you don't have any more space on your PS3,

It might be a server problem. I had it for a few times.

I hate when you want to play something on HOME and it is bogged down with loads of people at once[/quote]

its downloaded now but i go into it go upto the stall thing and it says "Currently you cant get in" and on a sign it says closed

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
go to the window were everyone is and hit the X button and you will get the option to play it Xbutton again and you are in the game section.

But be awear you might have to wait abit, Since everyone is trying to play all at once

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 0]go to the window were everyone is and hit the X button and you will get the option to play it Xbutton again and you are in the game section.

But be awear you might have to wait abit, Since everyone is trying to play all at once[/quote]

noone was there when i went lol
kk il try again now

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
if you have went to the window were the NURSE is then it should work, But if not i have no idea waths wrong,

If no one is there it might be a game were you have to have a lot of other avatars to play with