Yoshida: "hope people will find a way to download Freedom Wars and Oreshika."

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6361683]wow.....he kind of threw Andrew House under the bus, didn't he?[/QUOTE]

lol, indeed. This made me laugh hard.

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
Yeah as a physical game collector and vita lover this sucks.

Also because I really don't want my games tied to an acccount or to pay RRP on the overpriced AU PSN and because screw buying another memory card... ergh

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 6361804]Yeah as a physical game collector and vita lover this sucks.[/QUOTE]

This. If I really HAVE to I'll buy games via PSN or Steam or whatever, but I even bought physical copies a while ago of some games I already bought a long time ago with steam sales as I'm a collector.
Yoshida is just trying to get out of an obvious statement. The Vita is an awesome device but e.g. for EU the device won't get much of the yet hard deserved attention. Pathetic. Perfect device, horribly shitty support. Disappointed in Sony.

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 6361804]Yeah as a physical game collector and vita lover this sucks.

Also because I really don't want my games tied to an acccount or to pay RRP on the overpriced AU PSN and because screw buying another memory card... ergh[/QUOTE]It does suck bro Sony are being -omitted-. I prefer buying physical copy's for my games too. Yet to get my Vita and was going to get a memory card with a lot a space. Thank god Tales is physical release in Europe.

Petition regarding Freedom Wars and Oreshika
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...m-wars-oreshika-tainted-bloodlines-for-europe

Please don't make derogatory racial slurs, even as a joke. This could've easily been worded more appropriately. Thanks. ~ Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium

As many of you are aware, earlier this month we announced that Japan Studio’s forthcoming action RPG Freedom Wars would be a digital-only release when it arrives here in the SCEE region later this year. Since then you’ve let us know here on PlayStation Blog, on forums and on social media that you really wanted to see a full title card release for the game. And we’ve been listening. Duly, today I’m happy to confirm that Freedom Wars will now be made available as a full physical edition as well as a digital release, from day one.

Thanks for your feedback, and look out for more news on the game as launch approaches – this one is well worth the wait.

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/07/22/freedom-wars-ps-vita-get-full-retail-release/

It's funny because they act as if they listened for once while there's way more than 'just a physical release' that's been said since ages but they don't give a shit and don't listen :')