You know what game is addicting?

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Freaking Destiny of Spirits.

Sadly it's got alot of "F2P" parts such as:
-15 minute wait if your Spirit dies in battle,
-30 minute wait to regain a "Raid Point" (Used to battle the Raid Boss)
-Regain Spirit HP every 5 mints (Or 10 Destiny Orbs)
-30 Destiny Orbs for "advance summoning", or for those monthly rare ones (This month is Knack Characters)

But this game is pretty damn fun and addicting. They also added in a "Log in Bonus" so you can get about 20 Destiny Orbs if you log in 5 days in a row. Still sucks its $2.99/$3.99 for 35/50 Destiny Orbs. Rather pricey for what you get.

Everyone should try it out and see what they think. Pretty good little time waster.

Kingstoph

Apprentice
Feb 24, 2013
I Remember playing the Beta ages ago, was good fun! Dont you often get a whole load of orbs and stuff anyway? or was that just in the Beta?

Effekt

Apprentice
Mar 9, 2008
[QUOTE="Admartian, post: 6323130]Mine is Pixeljunk Monsters HD.[/QUOTE]
Is it really that good? I been looking at and it's got me really tempted. I enjoy tower defenses but a lot of them tend to only have my attention for a day or too.

Also, is Destiny of Spirits kinda like a card game or what?

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
[QUOTE="Kingstoph, post: 6323128]I Remember playing the Beta ages ago, was good fun! Dont you often get a whole load of orbs and stuff anyway? or was that just in the Beta?[/QUOTE]

You get 30 Destiny Orbs for free, and then for logging in 3 days in a row I got another 10, and 5 is another 10. I was a little disappointed until they added the Daily Login bonuses, contemplating buying some though. We'll see.

Sadly I can't use the Hunt feature though.. it says I travel like 10x longer than I do. I'd hate to get myself banned cause there feature is fucking up. No way in hell I travel 540 kms a day lmao

EDIT: Suppose it could be my ISP seems to originate in Burlington which is 200 kmz or so. Wonder if I'd get in trouble for that? *shrug* Can't take that chance. Also scared to tell em cause what if they take my hunt spirits away?

Admartian

Wibbly Wobbly
Nov 28, 2006
New Zealand
[QUOTE="Effekt, post: 6323328]Is it really that good? I been looking at and it's got me really tempted. I enjoy tower defenses but a lot of them tend to only have my attention for a day or too.

Also, is Destiny of Spirits kinda like a card game or what?[/QUOTE]
At least for me yeah it's that good. Kinda harder than your average Tower Defence, but good fun. :)

Aug 17, 2013
I downloaded Destiny of Spirits when it was released, but today was the first time I played it. I tought I'll just try it quickly, but I ended up playing it the whole day. So yeah, it is addictive :D