You know you play to much _ when you _?

Sekhmet

Superior Member
Apr 12, 2015
Gotham.
This is a simple little game. The title pretty much tells you what to do. It's just for fun.

As an example

You know you play too much Assassins Creed when you dream you are the main Assassin killing people in the most descretful way and have the soundtrack playing.

or

You know you play too much Mortal kombat when you use Scorpions phrase 'Get over here' daily and in his voice.

Last edited:

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
You know you play F1 too much when all you can hear in your head all day is the sound of the Mercedes F1 engine and Jeff the pit engineer in your head :lol:

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
You know you play too much Cities: Skyline when you're stuck in traffic and say to yourself "I could do better than this" :snicker

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I knew I was playing too much Minecraft when I was mining in my damn dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy to be done with that game!

podsaurus

El Presidente
Jul 2, 2008
in a box
You know you play too much Burnout when you start making 'shooo....whooosh...wizzz' noises when changing lanes and passing other cars.

Sent from 2000ft under the crust

BBK..

Master Sage
Oct 19, 2008
In the 36 Chambers
You know you okay too much assassins creed when you look at tall buildings working out the best way to scale it.

You know you play/watch too much F1 when you pretend to be using DRS behind other people when pushing a supermarket trolley and finding the best lines when entering an aisle

TapaTalking from my Mind.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
[QUOTE="BBK.., post: 6462227]You know you okay too much assassins creed when you look at tall buildings working out the best way to scale it.

You know you play/watch too much F1 when you pretend to be using DRS behind other people when pushing a supermarket trolley and finding the best lines when entering an aisle

TapaTalking from my Mind.[/QUOTE]
I thought this was just normal behaviour and everyone did it! :snicker

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
You know you play too much rocket league when you veer off the road whenever you see someone playing with a football or at a football court.

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
You know you play too much Destiny when you have all exotic weapons, armor and raid weapons. Or you know rng is giving you a bj.

Sent from my GT-I9000

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
You know you played too much COD4 when you dreamt you were IN the game instead of playing it :lol:

As I used to play this hours every single evening/day for a long time (more than a year, played competitive), I remember actually being in the game.. Used to be the sniper in the team, so I was literally dreaming that I was running and jumping about, making killer shots that others wouldn't hit, giving us the lead and winning the competition :lol: