You walk in your bedroom and you find this

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006

What do you do?

If you ask me. I would call the cops. I mean it's a stranger in your home.

rblanshard

Superior Member
Apr 30, 2008
Dallas
Probably faint...I mean, it's not everyday you come home after a long day at work, switch on the light and someone dressed in black is in your room. I'd also probably mess my pants a little.

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
Chances are if she has broken into your home she has some issues that need to be sorted. Think my missus would probably tear her face apart as well for being in her underwear on our bed. At that point I would suggest a threesome resulting in mystery intruder and myself sharing an ambulance to have our faces mended :lol:.

Scotracer

Master Poster
Sep 8, 2006
I'd burst in and yell "Quick! In the shower - the police are after you. I better come hide in their with you since I'm a gangster"

Would work, without fail.

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="darky89, post: 0]I'd knock her out and go to town on her before she had a chance to run.

When's the reveal? She's gotta be a man or something... turn her/him over![/quote]

:shock:

*backs out of thread*

F

fkhan91

[QUOTE="kwesnoth, post: 0]I think I would grab my switch blade, call the cops. And have her put in prison.[/quote]

after i had taken her from behind?

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
[QUOTE="fkhan91, post: 0]after i had taken her from behind?[/quote]

Yeah, I was going to say. A certain part was missing.

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="fkhan91, post: 0]after i had taken her from behind?[/quote]

No, I would trip you as you were attacking, then called the cops, cause you bumped yo head on the floor.

F

fkhan91

[QUOTE="kwesnoth, post: 0]No, I would trip you as you were attacking, then called the cops, cause you bumped yo head on the floor.[/quote]

hold on, if you arent going to take advantage of her, why spoil my time with her? I will let you have a go after me, as long as you dont call the cops,

if you want you can even watch us, anything

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="fkhan91, post: 0]hold on, if you arent going to take advantage of her, why spoil my time with her? I will let you have a go after me, as long as you dont call the cops,

if you want you can even watch us, anything[/quote]

I don't think so.

"WEEEWHOOOWEEEEWHOOO"

Hear they come.

F

fkhan91

[QUOTE="kwesnoth, post: 0]I don't think so.

"WEEEWHOOOWEEEEWHOOO"

Hear they come.[/quote]

****! :pale

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
[QUOTE="kwesnoth, post: 0]I don't think so.

"WEEEWHOOOWEEEEWHOOO"

Hear they come.[/quote]

You're getting out of character. Leonidas wouldn't call the cops, he would kick her down the death pit for not realizing that....this is Sparta.

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
[QUOTE="HaTriX, post: 0]Couple ****ed up replies in this thread....[/quote]
So you wouldn't call the cops if you saw this mysterious women in your bed? :p