Your account name, what does it mean.

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
Searching for a thread about this and nothing. Anyways I chose magma12 for my name, magma sounded exotic and different, the #12 is my favorite number it means perfection, a dozen, 12 hrs and so on. What does your name mean and is there someones name you really like? (in the ps3forums of course)

Behemoko

Elite Sage
Nov 14, 2006
Minnesota
That's because the search button fails, there have been a few of these before. Starting a new one is okay though, it's been a while since the last one.

Behemoko means Big and powerful.

Behe is from Behemoth meaning big. Moko is from a phrase I translated into powerful.

G

GuitarrassDeAmor

My name is a P.O.D song, which I think means Guitars of Love.

Also, this is the wrong way to spell it...I have different variations of it everywhere....Guitarasdeamor here, Guitarrassdeamor there, some Guitarrasdeamor.....

Oh yeah.

Kawaiius

Apprentice
Jan 11, 2007
my name means absolutely nothing, to me anyways, well other then the fact that a friend gave it to me as an aim sn a long time ago and its just kinda stuck on to everything i do since.

SessDMC

Forum Sage
Dec 13, 2004
I was kind of going through a phase when i choosen this name, i still stick by playstation but im no longer a hardcore gamer :lol:

DangerousMali

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
well name's Mali and its basically a clone of my PSN name so i can look intmidating so others wont pwn me online :lol:

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
Behemoko, I finally know what it means:). GuitarasDeAmor your name does mean Guitars of Love, how do I know? I speak spanish. All you guys names are cool by the way;). I really like "playstation4life" alot.

Kawaiius

Apprentice
Jan 11, 2007
[QUOTE="MDwrestler, post: 0]MD= maryland and I wrestle put them both together and you get MDwrestler :eek::shock:[/quote]

O yea Another one from Maryland! pretty awesome

lol sorry to jack the thread had me exctied for a second =)

Behemoko

Elite Sage
Nov 14, 2006
Minnesota
[QUOTE="DangerousMali, post: 0]well name's Mali and its basically a clone of my PSN name so i can look intmidating so others wont pwn me online :lol:[/quote]

Are you serious!?

I always thought Mali was because you were Somalian! How do you pronounce that as a name even.. I've always pronounced it the same way you pronounce the middle of Somalian.

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
mine is self explanatory.
didn't choose anything funny or wierd because i wanted to get straight to the point.
its a name people notice and remember.

DangerousMali

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Behemoko, post: 0]Are you serious!?

I always thought Mali was because you were Somalian! How do you pronounce that as a name even.. I've always pronounced it the same way you pronounce the middle of Somalian.[/quote]

yeah its the same as you would pronounce it in somalian my parents went orginal and didnt call me mohamed :lol:

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
Mine is from about 5 years ago, my friend created a unique alias for himself using only 5 letters, I picked X as the first letter because its a rare beginning letter in english, the rest just came through trial and error and Ive used it ever since.

Shaunyac

Master Guru
Dec 24, 2007
Wayles.
[QUOTE="alphaboss, post: 0]I'm simply the mega boss. Don't try me...[/quote]

Isn't your name alphaboss? xD NOT Mega :)

Anyway, mines just my name

Shaun - First Name
Y - Had to chuck it in to make it roll and sound smooth :)
A - Second name
C - Last Name

exYle

Master Guru
Aug 16, 2006
Start with Exile.
Exile Now, remove all caps.
exile Add a capital letter in the middle of the word.
exIle Exchange the "I" for a vowel that can be use in the same way. "Y".
exYle.

Feb 20, 2008
smouch.net
Because nobody else would have this name.

My real name is george, I come from far away and I can play...

What can you play?

I can play the piano

Pi-pia-piano, Piano, piano, pia-pia-piano pia-piano.

It's sarcasm, genius.

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
Sam, you ****, you got me started singing 'The Music Man' now, damn you. Hahaha!

Anyway, the name 'Daemon' translates as demon. I'm a demon, therefore it only made sense to have a name to reflect my personality. That's the macho 'hardcore' version. The real reason I chose it is because of the animal/deamon things from Philip Pullman's books.

Shaunyac

Master Guru
Dec 24, 2007
Wayles.
OOOOOOOOOooooooo I LOVE Philip Pullman's books :) Finished the last one a few months back, or at least 'His Dark Materials'. The Film doesn't do it justice either :(

carocat

Community Manager
May 25, 2006
carocat.co.uk
[QUOTE="Sam_From_Space, post: 0]Because nobody else would have this name.

What can you play?

I can play the piano

It's sarcasm, genius.[/quote]
Hang on. So is your name not Sam?

Anyways, mine is a combination of both of my surnames. +rep to whoever can get them with correct spelling. People who I've told about them before are obviously exempt!

Anyways, my alias is pretty unique.

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
[QUOTE="shaunyac, post: 0]Oo, I love Philip Pullman's books. Finished the last one a few months back, or at least 'His Dark Materials'. The film doesn't do it justice either.[/quote]
No, it doesn't. It was an enjoyable film, don't get me wrong, but you can't beat reading the book. I've always found that the films are nowhere near as good as the books, the most recent example of this being I Am Legend.

Nov 11, 2007
Bournemouth
Stoney because I'm quite partial to a smoke and PS3 because It was ps3forums.
other than that I use Stoneyafcb which is Stoney as you know and afcb for AFC BOURNEMOUTH, the greatest team of all.

Zabuza

Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2008
US
[QUOTE="carocat, post: 0]Anyways, mine is a combination of both of my surnames. +rep to whoever can get them with correct spelling. People who I've told about them before are obviously exempt!

Anyways, my alias is pretty unique.[/quote]

Carolyn Catherine? Or Caroline Catherine?

My username came from the name of this tribe that used to wander the world. Nah I'm jerking with you, it's really my favorite character from naruto.

carocat

Community Manager
May 25, 2006
carocat.co.uk
[QUOTE="Sam_From_Space, post: 0]Because nobody else would have this name.

What can you play?

I can play the piano

It's sarcasm, genius.[/quote]

[QUOTE="Zabuza, post: 0]Carolyn Catherine? Or Caroline Catherine?

My username came from the name of this tribe that used to wander the world. Nah I'm jerking with you, it's really my favorite character from naruto.[/quote]
Correct spelling and order. So, no. :)