Your top 5 favorite meals! Mmmm food

Chewbacca

Superior Member
Dec 26, 2015
Pennsylvania
What are your top 5 favorite meals? Are they from a specific restaurant or home made? Time to dig in and discuss! :D

My picks:
-Filet Mignon with caramelized onion jam and some kind of soul food side (mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, etc)
-Tacos or Enchiladas, preferably chicken or turkey
-General Tsos chicken, lo mein, and crab rangoon with duck sauce
-Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak and super crispy/perfectly breaded onion rings
-Home made lasagna with home made garlic bread or just about any Italian pasta dish

Last edited:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
If we're talking home-made, I do enjoy clogging my arteries with a big, juicy cheeseburger. Fish is another favorite of mine (whether it be fried or tuna salad).

Last edited:

Chewbacca

Superior Member
Dec 26, 2015
Pennsylvania
[QUOTE="Vyse, post: 6530955]If we're talking home-made, I do enjoy clogging my arteries with a big, juicy cheeseburger. Fish is another favorite of mine (whether it be fried or tuna salad).[/QUOTE]

What does "5" mean to you? Even Meatloaf (the singer AND a food!!) has a song called Two Out of Three Ain't Bad...you got two out of five bronco. C'mon, you can squeeze out three more. :lol:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
That was a terrible pun at the end. You should be ashamed. :lol:

But alright, the other three would be pasta, turkey with gravy and mashed potatoes and biscuits. Mmmm... Now you've got me thinking about Thanksgiving. P=

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
1) Cheeseburger
- Nothing like a nice cheeseburger with world beater fixings, yes sir
2) Crab Cakes
- I'm from Maryland and that's how we do!
3) Steak
- Because Steak is life and life is steak
4) Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo
- Because God made this meal for real ones only and I am a real one
5) General Tso Shrimp w/ fried rice
- Because the force is not only with them, but me as well

Xraein

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2008
Venus
I'm actually in love with italian food..:rolleyes:

Like pasta.. pizza..
and of course bruschetta, oooh with so many different toppings :applouse: yummy ! in fact i want one right now! <3
oh not to forget my really favorite one mushroom risotto! OMG I swear I have never eaten anything as delicious as it!

MjW

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2006
Big fish, grilled right. Swordfish, bluefin tuna etc. I like them in the oven too with tomato slices, peppers and lemon.
I like all legumes too. Lentil stew in tomato sauce. Beans, chickpeas etc.
I like steak too. Grilled or on a skillet. Pork filet with bearnaise, oven potatoes and a good salad. mmm

Now i'm hungry!

[QUOTE="cheryl, post: 6531240]is it possible to count chocolate as a meal?[/QUOTE]
Definitely! haha

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
Hm.

Grilled spicy orange hickory pork tenderloin, (my own recipe) with a side of steamed broccoli with mild shredded cheddar on top of some pilaf rice.

Homemade beer chili with shredded cheese and rice. Occasionally topped with sour cream.

Stuffed shells with ground beef, side of garden or cesar salad and garlic bread.

Pork Thom Kim with white rice

Boneless spare ribs with pork fried rice, crab rangoon and four egg rolls

London Broil with homemade mashed potatoes, salted green beans and a red chardonnay wine mild

Texas breakfast. (For me it Consists of 2-3 pancakes four sunny-side or over easy eggs, steak of my choice, (London Broil) 4 breakfast sausages, roast beef hash, Colombian coffee and pulp-in orange juice.)

Patty melt burger with onion rings and tarter sauce, pickles and lemonade.

Homemade Lasagna with cesar salad and garlic bread and white merlot wine.

I hope I did okay. Don't worry. I do NOT eat these things all the time. I usually take one of these recipes and have them once a month. They're my favorites because I don't get to have them often.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
1. Ribeye steak with burgundy sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, and parmesan cheese crusted asparagus. My signature dish!
2. Chicago style pizza
3. Southern Fried Chicken
4. Crayfish Etoufee
5. Fried Shrimp and tartar sauce