Your up-coming games!

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
For me Cyberpunk 2077, The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima are my most anticipated upcoming games. This year looks promising when it comes to games and I'm really looking forward to the PS5 right now.

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
Ghost of Tsushima im looking forward to a lot and hopefully YS IX and New Sakura Wars if they hit stateside this year if not i'll import them as well as a couple of other games im importing in the future .
Still got games I haven't got round to playing as well.

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake (I've never played one personally, but enjoyed watching my cousin play most of them)
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Death Stranding (PC Version)
  • MLB The Show '20
  • Marvel's Avengers (I don't normally play hero games, but I'm trying to be more open-minded about games and will try this one)

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
  • Marvel's Avengers (I don't normally play hero games, but I'm trying to be more open-minded about games and will try this one)
I hear ya. I'm not into hero games either. What made you choose this one to get started in that genre? I have to admit I haven't seen any footage or anything of it.

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
I hear ya. I'm not into hero games either. What made you choose this one to get started in that genre? I have to admit I haven't seen any footage or anything of it.
I only seen the release trailer and it didn't sell me, but like I said, I'm trying to be more open-minded with games and try things I'd normally wouldn't.

I used to be only attached to the MGS series, yearly Madden/MLB games, COD games and wrestling. So now, as an older adult I'm trying to broaden my horizons and go outside my usual gaming space since all of the games I mentioned in the sentence before are either dead (MGS) or just suck in my opinion now a days. (Everything else, lol)

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
God of War! Seriously, if you haven't played that then you have to. It's an absolute corker of a game!!

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
God of War! Seriously, if you haven't played that then you have to. It's an absolute corker of a game!!
I've played God of War, but I enjoyed it more watching my cousin beat the series. It is an amazing game. God of War 3 was my favorite. Nothing more entertaining than watching my cousin struggle against Zues on the hardest difficulty. But it was worth it when he finally won.

billm0066

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2006
I only seen the release trailer and it didn't sell me, but like I said, I'm trying to be more open-minded with games and try things I'd normally wouldn't.

I used to be only attached to the MGS series, yearly Madden/MLB games, COD games and wrestling. So now, as an older adult I'm trying to broaden my horizons and go outside my usual gaming space since all of the games I mentioned in the sentence before are either dead (MGS) or just suck in my opinion now a days. (Everything else, lol)
If you havent played Horizon zero dawn it's amazing. Im not normally into games like that but I couldnt get enough of it. Im super picky on what games I play. Maybe just 2-3 per year.