Jun 6, 2006
profiles.friendster.com
The_One said:
Varsh said:
The_One said:
Varsh said:
I'm not made of money. ¬_¬

I mean digitally need not real life stuff silly. :p
Ohhh. I don't know.. Looking at the specs of your PC, it seems to me like you're pretty darn loaded :lol:.
That's because I buy parts at least once every few months, saves having to splurge out on parts then. :p
Smart ;). Speaking of which, I need to upgrade my graphics card for my own PC. Ugh, it's getting really sluggish now (at running newer games).
Whats your current GPU right now?

killzone_71 said:
The_One said:
Varsh said:
The_One said:
Varsh said:
I'm not made of money. ¬_¬

I mean digitally need not real life stuff silly. :p
Ohhh. I don't know.. Looking at the specs of your PC, it seems to me like you're pretty darn loaded :lol:.
That's because I buy parts at least once every few months, saves having to splurge out on parts then. :p
Smart ;). Speaking of which, I need to upgrade my graphics card for my own PC. Ugh, it's getting really sluggish now (at running newer games).
Whats your current GPU right now?
Well, I'm ashamed to say that it doesn't even have a GPU... It's an IGP: the ATi Radeon Xpress 200 :(.

Varsh

Editor /Tech Adviser
Staff member
Jan 5, 2006
UK
*dies of the shock horror treatment*

I suppose if you rarely play games that's fine having integrated graphics, but now I know why you play F.E.A.R. at low graphics, the game just doesn't have the same effect than having full blown graphics... :(

Varsh said:
*dies of the shock horror treatment*

I suppose if you rarely play games that's fine having integrated graphics, but now I know why you play F.E.A.R. at low graphics, the game just doesn't have the same effect than having full blown graphics... :(
For the second time, it's not low! It's medium-low :lol:.

Besides, is there really any difference? I think the graphics still looks quite good at my medium-low settings :p.

I'm looking into picking up a X700 or an X800 soon.

Varsh

Editor /Tech Adviser
Staff member
Jan 5, 2006
UK
Well when I was playing it on my FX5950 Ultra at Medium to high settings it looked beautiful, ran like a dream and more, till I saw what the game should look like on my flatmate's machine downstairs, it looked COMPLETElY different, more atmosphere, and a hell of a lot more eerie.

Let me put it this way, you remember that corridor along the tunnel where Anna runs across from behind the crate and you get a heartbeat sound? Wasn't scary was it? Now put it on a high end machine and you barely see her at all and does give you the willies.

Mallanaga

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2006

i shrunk it down a bit... i run 1600x1200. i had the same wallpaper for the past year... i am just now changing it. i like this one, i think i will be keeping it indefinitely.

theres my startbar, and that little work in the middle, which i have to say, turned out very nicely (thank you photoshop... /bow). i use window blinds, object dock, icon packager, and sometimes cursorXP, to spruce up the atmosphere.

Sash

Elite Member
Jul 5, 2006
Lol...

My m-WMP totally ruins my taskbar, WMP 11 would go with it but I cant get that due to the stupid 'windows genuine advantage' crap.

Varsh

Editor /Tech Adviser
Staff member
Jan 5, 2006
UK
Sash said:
Lol...

My m-WMP totally ruins my taskbar, WMP 11 would go with it but I cant get that due to the stupid 'windows genuine advantage' crap.
Oh really...*hints a lot*

WMP 11 is nice, very nice, but I'd still rather go for other media players, true it has the better side of sorting music, but it doesn't sort music on the HDD, which is kind of annoying as I have so much music, and iTunes (as much as I hate it) does this all for me.

Sash

Elite Member
Jul 5, 2006
Lol Varsh, thanks again.

Now I like that wallpaper, heres a tip, change your WMP colour (File --> View --> Enhancements --> Colour Chooser) to the same colour as your taskbar.