Your Wallpaper

Killller

Forum Elder
Aug 19, 2005
Here's mine at the moment..

heh I've got a lot of crap on the desktop, but at least ive got the coolest picture ever !!

(my fat cat)

13th_Shell

@ rbrtchng: Nice image

Here's mine. I can't take total credit for it either. I got the background from deviantart.com and I edited the PS button in with Photoshop. The image is 1920x1200 and I'm running Window Blinds for the transparent taskbar. :mrgreen:

james3579

Superior Member
Sep 30, 2004
heres my linux desktop

nothing overly special, but ubuntu has a cool option for 2 color backgrounds (like seen there). :D

my windows desktop. again, nothing special, but the background i made myself :p

Ridge Racer

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2006
I remember seeing this image quite some time ago and digging it. I stumbled upon the wallpaper just recently...

If anyone is interested in the actual wallpaper itself here you go...

Also decided to go with the old school windows look for a while. I tend to do that sometimes. ^_^

proof

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2005

I found the PSP background on google, so i used it. I like to keep things simple, so i dont have many shortcuts.
Also, in the top right of the screen, there is the PS3 countdown timer, with 80% opacity. PM me if you want it.

proof

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2005
Windowblinds is a piece of software which allows you to use themes made by you or other people. Personally i hate it, and would advise you to steer clear.
The basic, slower version is free, but the premium version is "free" too.

T

Tribunal

This is my wallpaper. There are alot of icons because every member of my family uses this computer. Also, no, the Virus icon isn't really a virus.

If anyone wants the actual wallpaper feel free to PM me, althought know that it's only 1024x768...

Sep 2, 2006

I have a lot more crap on my desktop now. This was before it got all cluttered. For example, I installed Google Earth and Windows Live lately.