Your worst experience/encounter with someone else's fetish?

While it's not me, I used have a friend who was really into that BDSM scene. The last time I spoke with her was three years ago online after she moved to Seattle. (I live in Lakewood.) She would tell me about stuff like 'Impact Play' and other creepy stuff. She also tried to convince to come and experience it myself. Of course, I politely declined.

I haven't spoken to her since and kind of don't want to anymore. :\

Silvy

Master Guru
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
[QUOTE="keefy, post: 5989199]Fully clothed sex not my cup of tea but if the girl likes it, its still sex :)[/QUOTE]

It's doesn't matter, YOU JUST HAD SEX! :snicker

[video=youtube;lQlIhraqL7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o[/video]

Jul 10, 2012
Orlando FL
[QUOTE="Silver_Knight, post: 5989212]It's doesn't matter, YOU JUST HAD SEX! :snicker

[video=youtube;lQlIhraqL7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o[/video][/QUOTE]

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
Here is one, i was with a girl one night and we were chilling with her friends. I meet her in a workplace i was doing for a job agent

Anyways, i got talking to her and we hit it off, so we went out a few times and had drinks and her friends came along to and it was awesome the few nights we were all together and so the next logical step was sex

so we went out and did are thing and it was an amazing night of fun and Naughty fun :snicker

We got back to hers and her room was covered and i am not kidding, covered in FOX's. She wanted me and her to dress as two male FOX'S and act as if i was female and she was male...

So the nice guy i am and odd ball i am, i tried it out and i went along and sniff the fake area's she marked and got into fake heat so she could get horny

So when it came to the moment she sniffed my hole as if it was real FOX smell, we or i rather say she got into it and had a mad time.. Filling my tunnel of dark fruit with a fake dick and it was an experience :)

It was the first time i felt something real hard inside me, beside a ice-cube in my throat

Lets just say i will not experience this for at least my hole heals

Last edited:

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE="keefy, post: 5989268]So she fucked you up the arse with a strapon whilst dressed as a fox?

I know they say the Irish are up for the craic...[/QUOTE]

LMFAO...

Yep and it as i said an experience and i felt a bit weird as you can guess

@D-One

i know and that is the one and only time

berts08

Elite Guru
Nov 14, 2007
N.Ireland
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 5989257]Here is one, i was with a girl one night and we were chilling with her friends. I meet her in a workplace i was doing for a job agent

Anyways, i got talking to her and we hit it off, so we went out a few times and had drinks and her friends came along to and it was awesome the few nights we were all together and so the next logical step was sex

so we went out and did are thing and it was an amazing night of fun and Naughty fun :snicker

We got back to hers and her room was covered and i am not kidding, covered in FOX's. She wanted me and her to dress as two male FOX'S and act as if i was female and she was male...

So the nice guy i am and odd ball i am, i tried it out and i went along and sniff the fake area's she marked and got into fake heat so she could get horny

So when it came to the moment she sniffed my hole as if it was real FOX smell, we or i rather say she got into it and had a mad time.. Filling my tunnel of dark fruit with a fake dick and it was an experience :)

It was the first time i felt something real hard inside me, beside a ice-cube in my throat

Lets just say i will not experience this for at least my hole heals[/QUOTE]

I just burst out laughing

+rep

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 5989257]Here is one, i was with a girl one night and we were chilling with her friends. I meet her in a workplace i was doing for a job agent

This whole experience explains why your posts are always so strange and fucked up.

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 5989314]as i said i am an odd ball and try anything once and in this case it was stiff and up my arse[/QUOTE]

I would probably give it a try once too if the girl I was with was into it. You only live once!

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Ixion, post: 5989321]I would probably give it a try once too if the girl I was with was into it. You only live once![/QUOTE]

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
[QUOTE="Ixion, post: 5989321]I would probably give it a try once too if the girl I was with was into it. You only live once![/QUOTE]
Never a truer word spoken. I take a very strong 'I'll try anything once...' approach when it comes to sex. If my partner is really keen to try something, I'll happily try it.

Oct 18, 2006

Damn claud3...you crazy!

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Unfortunately do not have any stories to share or occurrences, but I do have a foot fetish and I'd like to get a footjob before I die..if that counts for anything.

Jan 13, 2007
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 5989417]one in a life time thing and only once :)[/QUOTE]

Lol, right.

Actually claude that is more common then anyone thinks.

I personally know 2 couples that do it all the time. And ive heard of it lots of other times.

Except for the whole fox suit thing, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5989412]Unfortunately do not have any stories to share or occurrences, but I do have a foot fetish and I'd like to get a footjob before I die..if that counts for anything.[/QUOTE]

It counts, you admit it and therefor it counts :)

[QUOTE="chrisw26308, post: 5989438]Lol, right.

Actually claude that is more common then anyone thinks.

I personally know 2 couples that do it all the time. And ive heard of it lots of other times.

Except for the whole fox suit thing, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

i agree, the whole common filler is a myth, it's the fact it involved an filler, that struck me

Last edited:

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
Barely worth sharing, but the worst I've experienced was just a girl who really, really enjoyed having her fingers and toes sucked. When we first met when she asked me to 'eat her goldfish'. Yeah, she was kinda weird. But I sometimes like weird. For others, I knew a guy who enjoyed taking it up the ass by girls with strapons (no, his name isn't Claude). I can honestly that, like Ixion, I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea of it. Also, my cousin had a girlfriend who enjoyed being slapped and choked during sex. I was kinda jealous of that as I have a domination/sadistic/light bondage kink.