Youtube Charges Money?

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
Pause...

Maybe I live under a rock, that's cool and all. But since when did Youtube charge to watch videos? I was looking up Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan for the WCW Heavyweight Championship and one of the videos I clicked on said if I paid the amazingly low price of $1.99, I'd get it in all of its HD goodness. When they start this up? And if this becomes the normal, they completely loss me with the bullshat. lol

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Really..? :/
If that's happening, YouTube is going down a lot without a doubt. They started with a nice website filled with fun stuff (and weird stuff too) and went shittier and shittier.. If they start with charging money for watching some goddamn video's then they're goddamn retarded imo :/

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
[QUOTE="Duffman1986, post: 6282471]Is it only for wrestling video's then? I was watching youtube video's last night on my PS Vita and was not once asked for any money![/QUOTE]

Haven't tried with anything else. It just so happened to be one video. Not all videos were monetized, just the one.

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="$Greatness$, post: 6282474]Haven't tried with anything else. It just so happened to be one video. Not all videos were monetized, just the one.[/QUOTE]

Ah right hopefully it doesn't start to happen for all of them then, can see quite a lot of people being put off by it if it does!