YS VIII coming to Switch

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
YS VIII coming to Switch due to NISA

About
Adol awakens shipwrecked and stranded on a cursed island. There, he and the other shipwrecked passengers he rescues form a village to challenge fearsome beasts and mysterious ruins on the isolated island. Amidst this, Adol begins to dream of a mysterious blue-haired maiden living in an unknown world. Join Adol as he unravels the riddle of the cursed isle and the blue-haired maiden Dana in Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Key Features
  • An Epic Tale: Follow Adol and his companions on his latest adventure to uncover the mysteries of the cursed island.
  • Another Side: Unravel the mystery of the blue-haired maiden Dana through her own unique gameplay segments.
  • It Takes a Village: Rescue your fellow shipwrecked passengers and bring them to your village where they will provide valuable services.
  • Party On: Switch characters on the fly as you battle ferocious foes in lightning-fast combat.
Source
https://gematsu.com/2018/01/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-coming-switch-summer#04Vz1qaubq1mTDg8.99

I played this on PS4 im near the end of it and it will be a awesome game to play on the go. Despite NISA translation for it's Ys VIII release on PS4/Vita wasn't good and they are fixing it with a patch which should be out in a couple of days. Im hoping that XSeed will continue to do the localization for the Legend of Heroes games such I hope they do for Trails Of Cold Steel 3(which I hope NISA doesn't do but the Falcom president and NIS president have a good relationship).