New profile posts

Hi Carl! It's been a while since we've seen you on the forums. How's it been going?
Hey everyone! I'm writing for PSU.com again under my actual name, Justin Pinter. Be sure to check out my articles and say hi!
Hello World
TidalPhoenix
TidalPhoenix
Bonjour
StillWater
StillWater
Hey Aquanox! Long time no see. My username changed, but I used to be on the site way back when you first started here. Happy to see you're still an active member.
Nothing to do with been good or bad.its their system that sucks....If they had a valid reason i would have been banned now.I just hope it will not happen again cause i already deleted the Ps4 one.
I dont know,i have a gazillion programs on my Pc and most likely their anti cheat system is triggered by one or more?Its weird that i can find a game properly on Ps4 with the same account while i cannot find with the PC....Let alone that when i eventually do many are hackers that one shoot you from miles away.On PC running with a bazooka is as fast as a pistol on Ps4...
Guys anyone is playing warzone on Ps4 and PC?2 days ago i got shadow banned on Pc while i can play fine with the same acc on Ps4....I wanted to play on Pc cause the game is so much faster there.
TidalPhoenix
TidalPhoenix
Why'd they shadow ban you? I believe the ban only lasts for around 4-5 days so it sounds like you're almost through it anyway
Aquanox
Aquanox
Indeed. Much better to play on PC than PS4. I feel you. Hope they unban you =)