New profile posts

My next PSU feature is a piece about what Sony could provide in their next handheld, speculatively called the PSP 5G.

I will discuss everything from specs and price to streaming services, cloud gaming, etc.

What are some things you'd like to see in the next PSP handheld from Sony?
Fijiandoce
Fijiandoce
With AMD actually having some decent hardware on the low end (their 'U' series are pretty sweet), Sony could trickle down their console line up to a lower powered platform and go after the 'SS'. By doing so, they could just ignore hyping it up to hardcore gamers and do what Nintendo do on the marketing front and just sell it as a platform to have some easy fun. God knows thats how they killed the Vita.
667gb might seem low but with many games being significantly less GB on PS5,than on X.I will say its about the same if not better.If that your concern go get a Ps5 A.s.a.p and with it get demon souls...and use earphones.And prepare to be blown away literally...As for storage,not long from now Sony will release the firm for the internal SSD,and you will be able to get one if you feel that storage is too low.
NoUseMercenary
NoUseMercenary
Well storage is just one of the things holding me back, along with scarce stock. I mainly want to wait and get a special edition console. I got the God of War PS4 Pro bundle and I love it. I was kind of hoping Sony / Square Enix would announce some kind of Final Fantasy VII Part 2 special edition PS5. I'd be all over that.
Curious when Sony will announce a PS5 special edition bundle or a PS5 with a larger SSD for storage. I feel like that's the one thing holding me back from picking up a PS5. Need more storage than 667GB.
Who's all playing Cyberpunk 2077 this week? What platform are you playing on and what life path did you choose?
Fijiandoce
Fijiandoce
Me! So much me! Went with the Corporation path thinking the fall would be greater. Wasn't the case, but didn't really set my expectation as what i'd get. Still enjoyed the opening prologue.
Back from my honeymoon in Las Vegas. Gone for 10 days, so that explains my absence from the site/forums. Gearing up for the launch of the PS5!
Fijiandoce
Fijiandoce
Took me a while to get round to it, but wanted to extend my congrats on the honeymoon. Hope the pair of you had fun!
Just installed a new Crucial 1TB SSD in my PS4 Pro. Re-installed a few games I haven't finished yet, including; Final Fantasy XV, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dragon Age Inquisition, and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir.