New profile posts

Loving my PS3 resurrection and boy the pricing online is creeping up.
NoUseMercenary
NoUseMercenary
What games do you mostly play on PS3 these days?
GoliathMV
GoliathMV
I been playing the original Resistance on Hard and a few classic I am revisiting some of my classics and playing them on the harder setting its been entertaining watching how novice I truly am against the awesome force that is the cellbroadband processor.
A bit of weirdness for today: A spam account created a report asking why it's account was incapable of posting its ad bs on the forums... This would have been a functioning human being asking this... what is life...
Hey guys, I was just wondering if nioh 1 is going to get a PS5 upgrade like the second one did. It's honestly really saddening that I'm not seeing one for the fittest one. Anyone know if they're planning on making the upgrade?
My time between 2FA updates ran out and was too lazy/busy to update so haven't been on in a while. Haven't done much gaming. Still have control on the burn, hopefully get around to that this weekend. But we've been in lockdown for a couple weeks and looks like we'll be in for a little while longer, so perfect time to get around to finishing some of the backlog! Woo!
NoUseMercenary
NoUseMercenary
Everyone keeps mentioning Control. I might have to check it out. What other games do you have on your backlog?
Fijiandoce
Fijiandoce
Would really like to get around to Warhammer 2, so i can get onto 3 when it releases. But the backlog is long, far too long to list lol. Still need to get around to all the deus ex titles for example - DX, HR, MD. Control is def worth a play tho.
Received a review code for Madden 22. Started downloading it last night and played the introductory Super Bowl game from last year, Chiefs vs Buccs. So far, feels just like last year's Madden. Same plays / exploits work. Crappy music soundtrack. Although, this year comes with all new bugs. Halftime / end game presentation has seen a minor update though showing actual video highlights from the game, which is nice.
When do you think Sony will announce the first special edition bundles of the PS5? Like a custom theme colored console and controller bundled with a game?

Or even better, a version of the PS5 with a larger built in SSD.
Libra-75
Libra-75
Well, it's hard to say a specific time frame, but I don't think they will do it before they have managed to meet the demands of the early adopters. After that we will probably start to see bundles and such. That's my guess.
Writing a new PSU feature about my love/hate relationship with the Madden series. Basically a rant about how Madden has sucked since the early-mid 2000's and ever since the exclusivity deals, EA hasn't really innovated the franchise. Making a case for fixing the game, bringing back features, and improving franchise mode.
I hope the rumored stand-alone expansion for Ghost of Tsushima turns out to be true. Loved that game. Would definitely do another playthrough on PS5 when I can get my hands on one.
I'd say Elden Ring and Forza Horizon 5 caught my attention the most from E3 2021. Overall, the event was a bit lackluster, but what can you expect after a year of COVID. Hopefully 2022 will bring some major announcements / surprises.
Just pre-ordered the physical Collector's Edition of Biomutant for PS4. $109 on Gamestop. Looking forward to playing this.
Guys anyone tried Psnow?I wanted to t7 days trial but Its not available here,so i tried to use my USA account that i used to have from PS3,but it doesnt let me put my Paypal or CC...If they arent from USA.
I just sold my PC card,no more games on Pc anymore.Ill focus on PS5 only now.
NoUseMercenary
NoUseMercenary
You sold your PC or your graphics card? What kind of setup did you have? I want to pick up a PS5 too, but they sell out every time I get a notification that new stock is incoming.
arfi-gorgona-O
arfi-gorgona-O
Only my graphics card,i rarely game on PC anymore,so i decided to use the integrated GPU instead since i mostly watch movies or play older games there.....It was an older now Gigabyte 980ti extreme.The price was good as long as you don't want to buy another one....If you do the price was bad lol With the money i sold it you can only buy a 1050ti here.Gave it at 320 that was almost the same amount i bought it.
arfi-gorgona-O
arfi-gorgona-O
A good deal as long as i wont buy another as i said.But i decided to stop gaming on PC and focus on PS5 only.Good luck finding a PS5 in case my pre order comes i will let you guys know.If someone of you needs it with ofc no extra cost we will see what we can do.
PS5 stock hit Gamestop today and was sold out in mere seconds. Supposedly new stock will hit Amazon, Best Buy and Target tomorrow. How do you guys keep up on restocks? I've been trying to grab a physical disc version of the PS5 the last couple months.
arfi-gorgona-O
arfi-gorgona-O
I got mine from a friend that pre ordered from two different retailers.And my pre order is still valid.I kept it in case someone else needs one to help out like they did to me.As long as i find one fast enough in order to have the money for it and wont lose it lol But its still unsure when it will come.
arfi-gorgona-O
arfi-gorgona-O
The best way to get one i think its only if you know someone from the store,to hook you up.Or else its pure luck....
Did you guys knew that xbox series physical releases does not contain the game but only a handful of data to initiate the online download from their servers?Wow....
arfi-gorgona-O
arfi-gorgona-O
A girl just bought series x and got 3 games that none of them has the game on the disk...outer worlds,Ac Valhalla and gears 5.Same goes for hitman collection.Thats all i know for now...
NoUseMercenary
NoUseMercenary
That's dope. So she bought a new console and it came pre-loaded with a bunch of triple-A games. Score!
arfi-gorgona-O
arfi-gorgona-O
Nope you misunderstood lol She bought series x and 3 physical games because she wanted to play them asap,without waiting for them to download....BUT the disks have NO game inside (meaning that you cannot play the game offline with that disk...) and they force you to download one from their store....
My next PSU feature is a piece about what Sony could provide in their next handheld, speculatively called the PSP 5G.

I will discuss everything from specs and price to streaming services, cloud gaming, etc.

What are some things you'd like to see in the next PSP handheld from Sony?
Fijiandoce
Fijiandoce
With AMD actually having some decent hardware on the low end (their 'U' series are pretty sweet), Sony could trickle down their console line up to a lower powered platform and go after the 'SS'. By doing so, they could just ignore hyping it up to hardcore gamers and do what Nintendo do on the marketing front and just sell it as a platform to have some easy fun. God knows thats how they killed the Vita.
NoUseMercenary
NoUseMercenary
Posted the feature live if you want to check it out. I talk about some of AMD's new mobile chipsets, like the Ryzen C7. If they market it as a digital only handheld device, I think they could find some success.
667gb might seem low but with many games being significantly less GB on PS5,than on X.I will say its about the same if not better.If that your concern go get a Ps5 A.s.a.p and with it get demon souls...and use earphones.And prepare to be blown away literally...As for storage,not long from now Sony will release the firm for the internal SSD,and you will be able to get one if you feel that storage is too low.
NoUseMercenary
NoUseMercenary
Well storage is just one of the things holding me back, along with scarce stock. I mainly want to wait and get a special edition console. I got the God of War PS4 Pro bundle and I love it. I was kind of hoping Sony / Square Enix would announce some kind of Final Fantasy VII Part 2 special edition PS5. I'd be all over that.
Curious when Sony will announce a PS5 special edition bundle or a PS5 with a larger SSD for storage. I feel like that's the one thing holding me back from picking up a PS5. Need more storage than 667GB.