- Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
- Sub Genre:
- Release Date (US):
- April 2012
- Release Date (UK):
- April 2012
- Online Players:
- Tecmo Koie
- PSU Rank:
- 0 of 1167 Games
- PSU Rank on PSVita:
- 0 of 0 Games
- Additional Information:
- Disgaea 3 is a tactical RPG; most of the game involves battles on isometric maps upon which the player controls a group of characters.
About Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
Funny, charming and challenging, the Vita version of this quirky SRPG series is totally compelling. Vita needs more games like this.
- The humour, characters and school setting
- Combat is strategic and immersive thanks to an abundance of options
- Customising your character is totally addictive
- Tutorial doesn't really help out noobs. Some will find it hard to get into.
Disgaea 3: Absence Of Detention may be a little confusing for the RPG novice. On one hand its school-based location, cutesy anime style and quirky sense of humour suggests that it’s a game aimed at the young casual gaming crowd. However, as soon as you get past the drawn-out introduction and step into the first combat tutorial, it reveals itself as an in-depth, turn-based tactical RPG with an incredible amount of depth. ...