- Fight Night Round 3
- Sub Genre:
- Release Date (US):
- December 5th, 2006
- Release Date (UK):
- March 23rd, 2007
- Online Players:
- EA Chicago
- Electronic Arts
- T [Teen]
- PSU Rank:
- 218 of 1167 Games
- PSU Rank on PS3:
- 189 of 0 Games
- Additional Information:
- Also available on PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, and PC
About Fight Night Round 3
Originally on the Xbox 360, Fight Night Round 3 for the PS3 will have improved character models and a brand new "Enter the Ring" camera mode which puts the player in first person mode to experience the fight close up.
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
Fight Night Round 3 has its faults, but as an entire package is a fantastic game.
- A nearly perfected fighting formula along with fantastic multiplayer that truly packs a punch.
- The fighters, arenas, and the blood, sweat and lighting effects all look top-notch.
- Fight Night Round 3 has a terrible single-player mode dominated by long loading times.
- Lag and unreliable servers can be an issue online.
Electronic Arts' Fight Night series has always garnered high acclaim from reviewers and players alike for its high-speed gameplay and impressive graphics. When Fight Night Round 3 was displayed at Sony's E3 2005 Press Conference, EA promised this latest incarnation would benefit immensely from the horsepower of next generation consoles. Fight Night Round 3's first real test was when it first debuted on Microsoft's Xbox 360...
* All venues
Enter "NEWVIEW" as both your first name and last name in Create Champ mode to unlock all venues.
* Bonus venues
Win a match at one of the corresponding venues in Career mode to unlock it:
- Madison Square Garden
- The Staples Center
* Box as Ko Rey Mo
Defeat Ko Rey Mo in the light heavy division in Career mode to unlock him....