- When Vikings Attack
- Sub Genre:
- Release Date (US):
- November 6th, 2012
- Release Date (UK):
- November 7th, 2012
- Online Players:
- Clever Beans
- Sony Computer Entertainment
- PEGI 3
- PSU Rank:
- 0 of 1167 Games
- PSU Rank on PSVita:
- 0 of 0 Games
- Additional Information:
- Scream out the battle cry, unite your neighbourhoods and send the Vikings packing.
About When Vikings Attack
Fend off a battalion of Viking invaders, bewildered after landing in modern-day Britain 1200 years too late.
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
Great value for money, solid multiplayer content and addictive gameplay.
- Instant pick-up-and-play appeal and accessibility. Fights are fast-paced and fun.
- Excellent replay value with co-op and strong multiplayer modes.
- Visually entertaining and creative with nice cel-shaded backdrops and tons of quirky projectiles to chuck.
- Weapon variety is visually impressive but they're largely just projectiles that have the same effect.
- Auto-target mechanic takes away some of the challenge.
When Vikings Attack is a multiplayer-focused PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita game from Clever Beans that succeeds in delivering an entertaining take on the brawler genre thanks to its simple yet engaging gameplay and solid multiplayer options. Revolving around the concept of a Viking invasion that takes place in 70s Britain and threatens to disrupt the traditional way of life of many civilians, When Vikings Attack puts you ...
When Vikings Attack Features
U.K. developer Clever Beans, developer of the recently-released PS3 and PS Vita game When Vikings Attack, talks to PSU.com about a range of interesting subjects, including the story behind its latest game, the challenges of implementing cross-play between the two platforms, and its hopes for the Pla...