- Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
- Sub Genre:
- Release Date (US):
- April 30th, 2013
- Release Date (UK):
- Online Players:
- Frima Studios
- Sony Computer Entertainment
- RP [Rating Pending]
- PSU Rank:
- 0 of 1167 Games
- PSU Rank on PSN:
- 0 of 0 Games
- Additional Information:
- Pit your zombie army against your friends in this sequel to the smash-hit PlayStation Mini Zombie Tycoon! Cross-Buy and Cross-Play supported on PS3 and PS Vita.
About Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
A refreshingly simple hybrid of RTS depth and MOBA thrills, Zombie Tycoon 2 shines in multiplayer despite limited options. Just don't bother with its tedious, punishing single-player campaign.
- RTS meets MOBA with console simplicity
- Charmingly zany art direction
- Friends can learn and be competitive quickly
- Obnoxious late-game difficulty
- Repetitive music, framerate trouble on PS Vita
- Very few multiplayer options
You won't find a wealth of RTS or MOBA games on PlayStation Network, which leaves Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge ready to scratch an itch left dormant since December's Guardians of Middle-earth. Except Zombie Tycoon 2 is nothing like Guardians, nor is it overtly reminiscent of more exaggerated fare like Command & Conquer. By distilling trademark elements of both genres into console-ready mechanics, Frima Studio brings...
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge News
Hey everyone! Here at PSU Towers, we have decided to keep our interviews separate from our regular podcast series--Podcast Derailed--so we would like to officially introduce PSU Interviews. Our first episode can be found on this page, and the series will soon be coming to iTunes. On the first epi...