"Hot coffee" code in Lair
- Posted September 5th, 2007 at 23:25 EDT by
- 12 Comments
In response to the highly controversial "hot coffee" mod from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Factor 5 included their own joke version of "hot coffee" in Lair.
To see it for yourself, put in your copy of Lair and select the "extras" menu from the beginning of the game, then go to "cheats". This opens a text menu, just type in the rather lengthy code given below and it will bring up a video containing exactly what is implied... hot coffee.
(note, the code is case sensitive)
If you don't have Lair, or are just feeling lazy, you can see the "hot coffee" by following this link: Game Videos
- 6:33pm EDT - September 5th, 2007
Funny. A nice little tribute to the Rockstar fame!
- 8:07pm EDT - September 5th, 2007
whats the foking point of this?
- 9:31pm EDT - September 5th, 2007
omg that was sooooo hot!
- 10:31pm EDT - September 5th, 2007
ROFL LMAO that was fun! *sarcasm*
How the h*ll did this become a news article? I moved away from N4G to prevent silly articles like this.
- 1:58am EDT - September 6th, 2007
why would any1 want to watch something as pointless as that.
- 2:41am EDT - September 6th, 2007
Factor 5, have you no shame?
- 3:13am EDT - September 6th, 2007
The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup,(to PSU I'm gone let you slide this time but next time I'm gone get you)
- 3:39am EDT - September 6th, 2007
wtf is this
- 9:09am EDT - September 6th, 2007
psn id: gingo.... funny at least they have a sense of humour
- 11:05am EDT - September 6th, 2007
:( i was expecting some beastiality :(
- 10:21am EST - November 11th, 2007
Yeah... I don't wanna waste my time putting in the code. I'll just go to the link.
- 4:46pm EDT - May 11th, 2008
ha ha wtf
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!