Resistance: Fall of Man Cheats
- Posted December 30th, 2006 by
- 8 Comments
Bonus weapons: Successfully complete the game on the Medium difficulty setting to unlock the Reaper and Splitter. The Reaper is found near the beginning of the first level when you start a new game. The Splitter fires a salvo of large rockets. The secondary fire splits each rocket into a wall of mini-rockets. It is similar to the R.Y.N.O. from the original Ratchet And Clank.
Rewards: You get these after getting a certain amount of skill points or doing other tasks.
- Movie Player - Beat the game
- Concept Art Pack 1 - Get 10 skill points
- Concept Art Pack 2 - Get 20 skill points
- The Mighty Wrench (allies get a wrench) - Get 40 skill points
- Flip Levels - Get 70 skill points
- Clank Backpacks - Get 100 skill points
- MP Mechanic Skin - Get 126 skill points
- MP Soldier Skin - Beat the game on superhuman
Multiplayer Soldier Loadout Pieces:
In order to obtain these special loadout skins, you must first visit www.myresistance.net and register an account with them. Upon confirmation of your account, they give each individual different codes to enter to obtain the following skins. When you recieve your unique codes, enter Resistance Multiplayer Online, go to Options --> Soldier loadout --> then press START. A text box will pop up and then simply type in your code for each corresponding skin .
- Cloven Bandana
- Cloven Bearded Head
- Cloven Helmet
- Cloven Helmet w/ Bandana
- Cloven Skin
Skill Points list:
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding number of Skill Points:
- Reading Is Fun! (2 points): Collect 10 Intelligence Reports.
- Chicks Dig Eyestrain (3 points): Collect 20 Intelligence Reports
- Too Many Secrets (7 points): Collect all Intelligence Reports.
- In For a Penny... (1 points): Kill 3 Hybrids with a single grenade.
- Fetch (2 points): Kill a Howler with a grenade.
- Acupuncture Is Cheaper (2 points): Kill 3 enemies at once with the Hedgehog.
- Why Are These Candles Screaming? (3 points): Kill 8 Hybrids with fire in within 20 seconds.
- Lovely Parting Gifts (2 points): Squat over 15 dead Hybrids.
- Tag, You're It (2 points): Kill 5 enemies with the Bullseye within 30 seconds.
- Gasping For Air (3 points): Kill 2 Hybrids in a level only after severing all of their hoses.
- Nowhere To Hide (3 points): Kill 5 enemies in a level by shooting them through a wall with the Auger.
- Twirly-Whirly (3 points): Kill 5 Menials with the Bullseye trap.
- Turrets (3 points): Kill 6 enemies with the Chimeran Sentry gun.
- Mechanical Thumbs (5 points): Successfully complete the game on the Hard difficulty setting.
- Supersonic Meat Cubes (3 points): Kill 3 Leapers with a Frag grenade in the York level.
- Homing Beacons (3 points): Kill 4 Hybrids with the Bullseye in the York level.
- Chimera Pâtè (3 points): Run over 10 enemies with the tank in the York level.
- Don't Worry, Insurance Has It Covered (3 points): Destroy 3 or more black boxes in the Grimsby level.
- 20th Sentry (3 points): Do not get his by a laser mine in the Grimsby level.
- Personal Space Bubble (4 points): Do not let any Menial grab you in the Grimsby level.
- Lightfoot (4 points): Take no damage from the mines in the Manchester level.
- This Is My Rifle, This Is My Gun (2 points): Kill the Stalker in Manchester Traffic Circle using only the M5A2.
- In One Ear, Out The Other (2 points): Get at least 5 kills by headshot with the L23 Fareye in the Nottingham level.
- Passive Aggressive (3 points): Kill 4 Hybrids ... (continued on next page)
dragon1989 | abdesalam
- 5:10am EDT - September 5th, 2007
wow that cool thanks for the info
- 12:21pm EDT - October 26th, 2007
- 3:34am EDT - October 29th, 2007
- 7:05pm EST - February 15th, 2008
I WAS GOING OVER THE SKILL POINT CHEATS AND I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO PASS SOMERSET IN 7MINS AND 45 SECS FOR "THE NEXT SPEED TRAP, 50 MILES" SKILL POINT AND ALSO WHERE TO JUMP 50M FOR THE "I CAN SEE MY HOUSE FROM HERE" SKILL POINT.
- 4:55pm EST - March 3rd, 2008
to shimdog, the 50m jump is fust past the last gate. dont keep going to end the level. just on the left. not sure about how to do the whole thing in 7:45 though
- 11:54pm EDT - April 11th, 2008
- 8:40am EDT - June 24th, 2008
cool gonna useful stuff
- 10:34pm EDT - October 19th, 2008
wtf :S it said there are 454 comments and there is only 7 lol
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!