The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Cheats
To duplicate your items in the PS3 version of Oblivion do the following:
1) Get two magic scrolls of the same type (the scrolls must Not be stolen).
2) Click on the scroll twice.
3) Then drop the item from your inventory that you want duped.
4) Exit inventory and collect your items.
- Certain weapons and armor won't work
- The health of the item must be 100 (Get it repaired by an NPC just to be safe)
- The charge on a magical item must be full
Sneak Master Exploit
Just like in the PC and 360 version, you can easily get Master Sneak level for some all out plundering and assassinating fun.
To do this, simply find a door that doesn't take you to a loading screen when opening it (Fort Urasek has a perfect place for this). Simply go in to sneak, and walk against the door and your level will increase so long as you are not heard. This means that if you are below Journeyman if you sneak too fast you will be heard. All you'll have to do is sneak off until you hear the fight music turn off, then sneak back over and continue.
You can use a paperclip to hold your joystick forward so you don't have to hold it yourself. Check back once every hour or so and hit X when you get to each next sneak level. By the next day you'll be a Sneak Master.