- Posted May 16th, 2007 by
- 0 Comments
(continued from previous page) ...attention to passing windows.
• Brand New Animations – Animation variety is significantly increased, featuring a variety of new passing and dribbling styles, defensive postures that include high and wide coverage, as well as new looks for box out and post-up activity.
• Updated Environments – Arenas given more life with more dynamic movement and animations, particularly with coaches, bench players, and crowd.
• Enhanced Character Models – Utilizing a refined version of lighting and shader techniques, NBA ’08 produces characters that look more authentic and realistic than ever.
• Full HD at 1080p –NBA ‘08 continues to deliver true high definition at 60 frames per second, delivering the sharpest and most realistic basketball experience available.
• Mini-Games – Play on your own or against friends in multiple mini-games including “Own The Court”, 3-Point Shootout, and the PlayStation Skills Challenge.
- Page 1
- Page 2
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!