The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Review
- Posted April 14th, 2007 at 04:58 EDT by Eric Blattberg
- 5 Comments
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is possibly the most immersive RPG to date.
- Open-ended design is awesome and combat is AAA.
- Incredible animations, fantastic physics, and a breathtaking world.
- 100+ hours gameplay.
- Occasional glitches are a little bothersome.
- There are minor framerate issues.
- Lip-syncing is hilariously off.
(continued from previous page) ...due to the 250+ points of interest. The value packed into this one title is incredible.
Oblivion is currently one of the best titles for the PlayStation 3. The massive scale; the tight controls; and the open-ended design all come together to create the “you can’t afford to miss it” factor.
- 6:54pm EDT - August 30th, 2007
THE best game I have ever played... and what's funny about that statement is: i dont even like RPG's lol How does that work?! Dunno, but Oblivion is absolutely amazing.. think Lord of the Rings while your playing (the textures and dark storyline is similiar). I could not find one fault with this game.. I cant stop playing, and I simply cannot wait until the next Elder Scrolls game is released. 10/10!
dragon1989 | abdesalam
- 11:19am EDT - September 2nd, 2007
this game is one of the best games that come to the ps3
- 6:42am EDT - September 10th, 2007
100 + hours of gameplay is to much. you will simple get lost in the game and you will start to lose interest in it in a very short time !!
- 5:54am EDT - September 13th, 2007
An amazing game and i normally try to steer clear of RPGs, best thing ive impulse bought. fact. Cant wait for the Shivering Isles !
- 4:47pm EST - November 23rd, 2007
this is easly one of the best games on the ps3
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!