The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Review
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is possibly the most immersive RPG to date.
- Open-ended design is awesome and combat is AAA.
- Incredible animations, fantastic physics, and a breathtaking world.
- 100+ hours gameplay.
- Occasional glitches are a little bothersome.
- There are minor framerate issues.
- Lip-syncing is hilariously off.
(continued from previous page) ...due to the 250+ points of interest. The value packed into this one title is incredible.
Oblivion is currently one of the best titles for the PlayStation 3. The massive scale; the tight controls; and the open-ended design all come together to create the “you can’t afford to miss it” factor.