NA Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition revealed
- Posted January 16th, 2009 at 20:29 EDT by
- 36 Comments
Earlier today, we revealed the contents for Europe's Collector's Edition for the upcoming horror title, Resident Evil 5. Now, Capcom has released images and details for their North American Collector's Edition. The pricing for the C.E. may feel steep to some, but the contents within seem to far outweigh any we've seen thus far.
We've included an image below for you to gauge the value yourself.
As you can see above, gamers who pick up the C.E. of Resident Evil 5 will get their hands on a Tricell messenger bag, Chris Redfield figurine, Kijuju pendant, Steelbook casing, and a bonus disc. The only question left is, "Is this worth $90?"
- 3:42pm EST - January 16th, 2009
$90 for that? To me its not worth it.
- 3:43pm EST - January 16th, 2009
Lot's of stuff, but again is it worth the mark up?
- 4:06pm EST - January 16th, 2009
Pretty cool, but I would rather have the Tricell flashdrive like in the Japanese Collectors Edition instead of the Kijuju necklace. I love RE so its definitely a buy for me!
- 4:20pm EST - January 16th, 2009
- 5:15pm EST - January 16th, 2009
Well... gonna buy standard box xD
- 5:35pm EST - January 16th, 2009
A bag, a metal book, a figurine, a bonus disc, a patch and a pendant all for basically $30?
Yeah it is worth it.
- 5:42pm EST - January 16th, 2009
That is some sweet swag, now where's Killzone 2s
- 6:28pm EST - January 16th, 2009
definitely worth it
- 6:36pm EST - January 16th, 2009
I was wondering... is the CG resident evil movie included?? or am paying 30 bucks for a bag and a toy am not going to play with??
- 6:49pm EST - January 16th, 2009
you dont play with action figures...you collect them, geez
- 8:04pm EST - January 16th, 2009
Im alwats down to add another figurine to my collection. If i get this one it will make 3 I have altair, Chimera, And know Chris Reddfield. WIsh there was a helghan one in the works.
- 8:08pm EST - January 16th, 2009
$90!!!!? meh! go to grave, capcom! i will buy the regular re 5 game. sorry, capcom and dont eat my money!
- 8:14pm EST - January 16th, 2009
Wearing the necklace, sewing the patch to your jacket, and using the bag for your books/laptop. Yeah. I see that happening. I also foresee these same people getting their a55es handed to them if they actually do those things. I'm passing all together.
- 9:19pm EST - January 16th, 2009
worth it, some CE are 80 whit way less stuff, this stuff really cost, and so cool btw
- 9:21pm EST - January 16th, 2009
- 11:32pm EST - January 16th, 2009
- 12:19am EST - January 17th, 2009
throw in a blu ray copy of the new movie and im in
psycho_mantis | uncut_raw187
- 12:25am EST - January 17th, 2009
- 1:46am EST - January 17th, 2009
So we european get's a steelbook for the same price as NA get's a figurine, a bag, a patch a necklace and the steelbok. Jesus Christ tit*y fu*k, someone needs to stop abusing our asses.
- 3:24am EST - January 17th, 2009
I don't get why NA people are complaning. Have you seen the European one? They get like 2 things while we get this whole set.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!