Soldner-X announced for PSN
- Posted August 22nd, 2007 at 11:26 EDT by
- 9 Comments
EastAsiaSoft today announced Soldner-X: Himmelsstürmer for PlayStation 3 and PC, with the PS3 version available only via the PS Network.
The game is currently scheduled for a late 2007 or early 2008 release.
Set in the future, Soldner-X is an innovative shooter with state-of-the-art graphics, brilliant soundtrack and fun gameplay. In the storyline, planet Earth aims to stop a deadly infection consuming both life forms and technology. Their only hope is an odd pair of a mercenary and a bounty hunter both who must pilot a star fighter to the origin of the virus, and save civilization.
* 12 stages of beautiful parallax graphics and animations, staged across 4 fantastic world/space settings
* High definition graphics in 720p (16:9)
* Beautiful weather effects (such as rain, fog and lightning)
* Classic design, yet state-of-the-art shooter technology
* Unique upgrade weapon system with five standard weapon types
* Never before seen tactical elements such as chaining, effectiveness system, 'berserker' mode and much more
* Plenty of hidden bonus features
* More than 20 extras (with both positive and negative effects!)
* Addictive collection quests
* Over-the-top boss fights
* Features a superb soundtrack and sound effects
* Bi-lingual story mode (English/Japanese)
* Six modes of difficulty: very easy, easy, normal, hard, impossible, nightmare
* Easy to learn, yet tough to master
* Online high score ranking
* Constant frame rate (60fps)
- 6:34am EDT - August 22nd, 2007
psn id: gingo... this could be the best psn game ever it sounds great but will have to match up to SSHD which somebody eventually will
- 6:49am EDT - August 22nd, 2007
Already a buy. Cant wait for this to come out. The screens look beautiful...
- 7:13am EDT - August 22nd, 2007
how much would this game be lol thats my question
- 7:50am EDT - August 22nd, 2007
never even heard of this game lol but it looks good
- 8:08am EDT - August 22nd, 2007
if its less than 15$ this is an automatic buy.
- 8:28am EDT - August 22nd, 2007
This is nice to hear. I like how the PSN games arnt all classics and little 2d games. It's good to see state of the art graphic, downloadable psn games. thankyou sony.
- 8:33am EDT - August 22nd, 2007
H3LL YEA, cant wait 4 this to come out
- 10:06am EDT - August 22nd, 2007
in my list waiting for it to be bought !
- 10:56am EDT - August 22nd, 2007
I will buy it... It reminds me of Nio-hazard for Sega Genesis and Einhander for PS1... I loved both of those so I will most likely buy it.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!