Reactor Zero's new PSN title
- Posted September 2nd, 2007 at 14:43 EDT by
- 12 Comments
Matt Toschlog, best known for his role as the Chief of Outrage Games, has resurfaced with plans for a new PSN title.
Toschlog, famous for titles such as Alter Echo and the Descent series, disappeared after the developer went out of business in 2003. However, he has returned with a new company named Reactor Zero, which has been contracted by Sony to create multiple PSN games.
One of the upcoming games, titled High Rise, could be described as a 3D version of Tetris where you have limited time to manipulate a chunk of building material and create one tall stable building after the next.
"There's a lot more market for smaller-type games. If you want to do a really big PlayStation or Xbox-type game, it's $10 million to $20 million and a whole bunch of people. Publishers are reluctant to fund that because there's no creative control," Matt Toschlog said in anticipation for his new title.
PSU can't wait to see what else Reactor Zero has under their hats.
- 9:55am EDT - September 2nd, 2007
- 9:58am EDT - September 2nd, 2007
Here's hoping they're fun and exciting.
- 10:11am EDT - September 2nd, 2007
i dont buy psn games soo oh well
- 10:30am EDT - September 2nd, 2007
what is PSN?
dragon1989 | abdesalam
- 11:07am EDT - September 2nd, 2007
mm that cool and what it's psn by the way
- 11:11am EDT - September 2nd, 2007
@ blachaze: PlayStation Network Game sounds nice.
- 11:16am EDT - September 2nd, 2007
can't wait to see how it looks, and plays
- 11:57am EDT - September 2nd, 2007
this is just the beginning of downloadable only content,get ready for it in the next generation
- 1:33pm EDT - September 2nd, 2007
psn id: gingo... i like how sony are contacting a certain developer just to make psn games i cant wait to see what they come up with
- 2:30pm EDT - September 2nd, 2007
Why does everyone get so excited over a freakin tetris-like game? How about something a little more creative, with a little more depth. I know it's for PSN but come on!
- 3:44pm EDT - September 2nd, 2007
coooooooool. thats good news
- 12:44pm EDT - September 3rd, 2007
what is psn? well, playstation network.